What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Kolkata-Second Hooghly Bridge & a Road Interchange

20253222542_d82fd1a77f_b.jpg

pathikdebmallik, on Flickr
cool. looks like san fransico

Why do the Lungi keep on comparing their cities to Kolkata.
Is this some kind of weird Bengali fetish
Calcutta and Chittagong is port cities. They have old histories. Nothing wrong with it bro. Keep your ego down!

Dhaka is a literal hell on earth now! The roads are now river .Hasina said truth that there is no way than nouka ( boat ) .Living in bangladesh is like shit. India is not Paris or Monaco too. Argue for who is better is kinda childish lol

CTG is a 100x cleaner, that is the difference.
The truth to be told,Chittagong is filthier than Mogadishu and here you're comparing it with Kolkata which was second only to London during the British Raj:coffee:!This is the sole reason why we Bengalis laugh on you lungis because of your low I.Q.:lol::lol:

kano bhai kano?
Why are you so eager to make a$$ out of yourself with such claims?
Lol, no details/no stats and my bangladeshi comes and leaves a big fart which will further retard a already retarded thread.
Don't you know that he is a certified Jamaati and hence all his rants are against India:rofl:!!

To all those Jamaati Lungis who were trying to compare Kolkata with Chatgaon,here are some pictures-
7989333772_bbe928b0e6.jpg

img_0264_te.jpg

Howrah_Bridge_Kolkata.jpg

a8a5e5fe-eeda-49de-a37a-ec842d5e31ccHiRes.JPG

Calcutta_Kolkata_Victoria_Memorial.jpg

victoria-by-drone-photography.jpg

birla_planetarium_kolkata3.jpg

pareshnath-Kolkata_001.jpg

@Rain Man ,@Tridibans ,@gslv mk3

Continued-
maxresdefault.jpg

top4.jpg

Hoogley-Bridge-Kolkata.jpg

science-city.jpg

25306_sciencecity6.JPG

kolkata-flyover.jpg

045f15cda450db8e327ace0abbdb5268.jpg

fc0c8ba805392dbd52af1f1114703cfc.jpg

I'm sure there are better looking places in both Kolkata and Chittagong. But the one you posted is not aesthetically pleasing at all - if that was your purpose.. Just look at those filthy buildings beside the old temple (or whatever)!
Look girl,i am least interested in talking to a jamaati and that too a girl.So,don't try to quote me anymore from now on!!Got it,khatun!!

The truth to be told,Chittagong is filthier than Mogadishu and here you're comparing it with Kolkata which was second only to London during the British Raj:coffee:!This is the sole reason why we Bengalis laugh on you lungis because of your low I.Q.:lol::lol:

Don't you know that he is a certified Jamaati and hence all his rants are against India:rofl:!!

To all those Jamaati Lungis who were trying to compare Kolkata with Chatgaon,here are some pictures-
7989333772_bbe928b0e6.jpg

img_0264_te.jpg

Howrah_Bridge_Kolkata.jpg

a8a5e5fe-eeda-49de-a37a-ec842d5e31ccHiRes.JPG

Calcutta_Kolkata_Victoria_Memorial.jpg

victoria-by-drone-photography.jpg

birla_planetarium_kolkata3.jpg

pareshnath-Kolkata_001.jpg

@Rain Man ,@Tridibans ,@gslv mk3

Dada ekta jinish mone rekho..... Duniya te ja hok na keno..... teente jinishe maatha ghoraben na... maane try o korben na

1) Momota di ke raag dhorabenna.... khushi theke uni Kolkata ke dhonksho kore dilo.... raag aashle :suicide:
2) Maacher shaathe doodh ba paayesh khete nei...
3) PDF Jamatider shonge Logic ba reasoning bhoole bartalap kora uchit... :yu::warning2:

@Mike_Brando Dada oi last pic tate Mondir ta konta? Beautiful pic

Any other larger resolution picture of the same?

@Maira La Begum ji.... I don't want to say this but to really appreciate that picture, one has to have a cultural and traditional past like what we Bengali Hindus have for the last 1000s of years. For people like you, only beauty is in Arab lands. So I won't even argue with you..... That picture is not only pleasing but also a glimpse of our rich past and heritage.

Dada ekta jinish mone rekho..... Duniya te ja hok na keno..... teente jinishe maatha ghoraben na... maane try o korben na

1) Momota di ke raag dhorabenna.... khushi theke uni Kolkata ke dhonksho kore dilo.... raag aashle :suicide:
2) Maacher shaathe doodh ba paayesh khete nei...
3) PDF Jamatider shonge Logic ba reasoning bhoole bartalap kora uchit... :yu::warning2:

@Mike_Brando Dada oi last pic tate Mondir ta konta? Beautiful pic

Any other larger resolution picture of the same?

@Maira La Begum ji.... I don't want to say this but to really appreciate that picture, one has to have a cultural and traditional past like what we Bengali Hindus have for the last 1000s of years. For people like you, only beauty is in Arab lands. So I won't even argue with you..... That picture is not only pleasing but also a glimpse of our rich past and heritage.
Bhai ota mondir noy,ota amader mane Kolkatar shaan St.Paul's Cathedral near Park Street:-).

Eta holo Pareshnath Jain Temple,Central Kolkata te ache.Mandir ta sotti khub sundar r onek purono:)

Khoob daarun... Novembore aami aashchi Kolkataye... daara google kore dekhte de... :)

Surely will visit this place

Hold on, @Mike_Brando point was we dont want to compare Dhaka with Kolkata. As that was irreverent. Dhaka is a river bank and capital city. It was started by a brain dead reporter of Daily Star, who made points that how behind Dhaka is from Kolkata. Which is true in some sense. But Dhaka's purpose is not be another Kolkata. It wants to be Paris or London. So if we start comparing Dhaka with Paris, London or New Delhi it doesnt mean Dhaka is as much rich as them. But they are comparable because they are capital cities. It can be compared with Mogadisu too. Lol. Hope you understand the logic.

Anyway some PDF members corrected that mistake by comparing Kolkata and one of our port city Chittagong. Both are biggest trading,cultural, education hub apart from its capital. Chittagong intends to be bigger than Kolkata, Mumbai, New York. There is no harm in dreaming. We can learn from Kolkata too, how to build Chittagong. Now you are welcome to post more pics of Kolkata.

Btw what is this begum khatun with mairala? I thought he is a male.

Our security hawks are too paranoid after Mumbai attack.
F*ck that bro- better safe than sorry. Do you know how the 26/11 terrorists from LeT planned their carnage? Using google maps and off the shelf GPS, given this context if there was Google street view they would use that if they were ever going to attempt a repeat of that horror.

F*ck that bro- better safe than sorry. Do you know how the 26/11 terrorists from LeT planned their carnage? Using google maps and off the shelf GPS, given this context if there was Google street view they would use that if they were ever going to attempt a repeat of that horror.
Yes , thats why I am not say a single word against them.

Chittagong and Kolkata are comparable in size and population but Per capita income wise Chittagong is a lot richer than kolkata. In fact Chittagong is the richest city in BD while kolkata is one of the poorest in India. So by living standard,Chittagong is much ahead of Kolkata. Although our Dada babu from across the border will deny it.

Back
Top Bottom