What's new

Chittagong Hill Tracts needs military presence: BNP Leader Mahbub

ALL foreign NGO's need to be kicked out of the CHT area. Period.

Those are the people who have been creating problems over there for the past four decades.

Not to mention those hillies get educational quotas and still remain backward. I have seen, met and worked with Hindus of Bangladesh in my profession, and they are good. They don't necessarily get educational quotas or anything. Purely out of merit and hard work. Those hillies? Never seen one in the private service sector.

I really don't know what to say about them. Never seen a people so backward.

The Hills were peaceful till RAW infiltrated into the Pahari Chhatra Sangha, the student wing f the Chakmas, to derail them. They are now chastised having seen the real life in India, and having understood the true agenda of RAW.

Wise man of Gotham, you started with 30% Hindus in 1947 down to 4% now. And in 700 AD, etc Muslims must have been 0%. And don't forget the demography in India itself - particularly Kerala, Assam and P/bangla. We are indeed about to see a situation when people will say, "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim".

I asked you to provide statistics for proof.

The Hills were peaceful till RAW infiltrated into the Pahari Chhatra Sangha, the student wing f the Chakmas, to derail them. They are now chastised having seen the real life in India, and having understood the true agenda of RAW.

Screw RAW or whatever they are.

My point was that they have had ample opportunities to improve their own community and reach new heights. If the Hindus of Bangladesh can gain high positions in let's say....banking, then why cannot those hillies?

All I see them doing are performing petty jobs and beauty parlors and such. Hardly ever see them in corporate or any intellectual field or whatsoever.

I don't think Hindus get any educational quotas.

Lazy and violent ****'s they are.

Though one thing is for certain is that economic development in that region has not been satisfactory. But that doesn't give any excuse for those hillies for being backward.

Why complain about unfair partition when your leaders agreed to it. :cheesy: With 55% of Muslim population in Bengal, East Bengal still got majority of Bengal.

Who's complaining about it?

Have you ever been to Khulna?That's my home town.every year all the puja mondops are getting bigger and louder.people from my child hood (Hindu family) still live there.my friends from other religion settled there or in Dhaka.I maintain communication with them and their families whenever I am in Khulna.which by the way 5/6 times per year.this is the first time I am hearing that there are no more Hindu's in Khulna.funny how you know about my city living in India while I don't .
Stop lying.

The emigration rate of Hindu people to india once was probably the highest from Khulna in Bangladesh but they were not wiped out. It happened from there sheer religious affinity. Now the rate is low because they had some good lessons there. However, what's the point being half Bangladeshi...you see that from Khulna region all Hindu guys are pouring money in india at least I don't know any of them who're not sending money to india for there secure future (they think so). One of my school teachers at that time the most renowned science teacher in Khulna built a palace somewhere in West Bengal during his job life, after retirement he migrated there.

If they want to continue like this, they should be given an option to completely migrate there because most people without going inside think that they are being persecuted so they are securing their alternate across the border. Meanwhile, I know about some guys' bitter experiences in india who were wealthy here and later became beggar in Shialdah being deceived by their religious brother there.

ALL foreign NGO's need to be kicked out of the CHT area. Period.

Those are the people who have been creating problems over there for the past four decades.

Not to mention those hillies get educational quotas and still remain backward. I have seen, met and worked with Hindus of Bangladesh in my profession, and they are good. They don't necessarily get educational quotas or anything. Purely out of merit and hard work. Those hillies? Never seen one in the private service sector.

I really don't know what to say about them. Never seen a people so backward.

Why will they join private sector, everywhere from university to govt. jobs they have chance to get in by quota?

This was Muslim League's real Pakistan plan, they wanted a Pakistan including entire non-Muslim majority areas of Assam, Bengal and Punjab having Delhi as border in the West and Jamshedpur in the East. When they failed to grab the homeland of non-Muslim majority areas of these provinces, they came with the theory of 'Kata-chanta Pakistan'.

map060447.jpg

Like I said; impractical scattered and totally useless plan. Which country is shaped like that? scattered here and there that too entwined with its own deadly enemies? :blink:

ML must have been really crazy to even conceptualize something like this. It was surprising how the Indians of that time agreed. Thank heavens we from had not joined the Union at that time, otherwise we would have been caught up in the turmoil.

Thanks for clarifying. I always knew their 'Land on the basis of religion' plans. It is now even more evident in southeast Asia.

Back
Top Bottom