What's new

Chittagong Hill Tracts needs military presence: BNP Leader Mahbub

Loki once mentioned that Hindus are about 16% Hindus in Khulna, I took the round figure.

Ok....so your question about where are the rest of them,now....Are you asking that there were more Hindus before and now why there is less??

Have you ever been to Khulna?That's my home town.every year all the puja mondops are getting bigger and louder.people from my child hood (Hindu family) still live there.my friends from other religion settled there or in Dhaka.I maintain communication with them and their families whenever I am in Khulna.which by the way 5/6 times per year.this is the first time I am hearing that there are no more Hindu's in Khulna.funny how you know about my city living in India while I don't .
Stop lying.

What is percentage of Hindus now in Khulna, where are rest of them.

Muslims all across India were scattered in fragmented locations and spread around just as other communities were. If making India and Pakistan was to be seen realistically, two countries couldn't have made it into reality with intersecting and scattered borders just based on the spread of each community. Many non-Muslims also lived in significant parts of your present country and west Pakistanis. Did those lands become a part of India?

This was Muslim League's real Pakistan plan, they wanted a Pakistan including entire non-Muslim majority areas of Assam, Bengal and Punjab having Delhi as border in the West and Jamshedpur in the East. When they failed to grab the homeland of non-Muslim majority areas of these provinces, they came with the theory of 'Kata-chanta Pakistan'.

map060447.jpg

Ok....so your question about where are the rest of them,now....Are you asking that there were more Hindus before and now why there is less??

Why complain about unfair partition when your leaders agreed to it. :cheesy: With 55% of Muslim population in Bengal, East Bengal still got majority of Bengal.

How many Hindu majority areas given to Pakistan. Hindus were wiped out from Khulna. Not all of those districts you mentioned were Muslim majority. In the West, Hindu majority districts of Sindh Amarkot, Karachi, Tharparkar, Mirpurkhas was awarded to Pakistan.

Hindus of E Bengal are overwhelmingly Low Cast Nomo Shudra who are hated/looked down upon/ill treated/tortured by the High Cast Brahmin. Our Hindus don't want to go to a Brahmin oligarchy where they will be third class citizens.

You have enemy property act to grab the land of 'your Hindus'. Hindus were 30% in 1947, 22% in 1951, now only 8% in Bangladesh.

Vested Property Act (Bangladesh) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. 8% is the total non-Muslim population. Among them,Low Cast Hindus would be a half. The rest are Buddhists, Christians and High Cast Brahmins.

2. Not only in BD but also in India, the Hindu population is falling fast compared to Muslims. Hindus practice celibacy. Hindu males observe weekly abstinence. The Hindu dietary habit makes them low in productivity. Widow remarriage is still frowned upon in the rural areas. Hindu females prefer Muslim males for impregnation, and thus conversions take place. We are about to see a situation when people will say, "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim".

1. 8% is the total non-Muslim population. Among them,Low Cast Hindus would be a half. The rest are Buddhists, Christians and High Cast Brahmins.

2. Not only in BD but also in India, the Hindu population is falling fast compared to Muslims. Hindus practice celibacy. Hindu males observe weekly abstinence. The Hindu dietary habit makes them low in productivity. Widow remarriage is still frowned upon in the rural areas. Hindu females prefer Muslim males for impregnation, and thus conversions take place. We are about to see a situation when people will say, "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim".

Make me understand it by using some statistics or concede that you are talking crap.

Make me understand it by using some statistics or concede that you are talking crap.

Wise man of Gotham, you started with 30% Hindus in 1947 down to 4% now. And in 700 AD, etc Muslims must have been 0%. And don't forget the demography in India itself - particularly Kerala, Assam and P/bangla. We are indeed about to see a situation when people will say, "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim".

If you feel that he is a potential terrorist sympathizer ,then report him to the CSIS(canadian security service) or DHS. They will take good care of him.

Wise man of Gotham, you started with 30% Hindus in 1947 down to 4% now. And in 700 AD, etc Muslims must have been 0%. And don't forget the demography in India itself - particularly Kerala, Assam and P/bangla. We are indeed about to see a situation when people will say, "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be A Muslim".

Well that depends on the tolerance of the locals for muslims.Most muslim banglas coming to India work as housemaids or as prostitutes or beggars.So like what are you boasting about?

ALL foreign NGO's need to be kicked out of the CHT area. Period.

Those are the people who have been creating problems over there for the past four decades.

Not to mention those hillies get educational quotas and still remain backward. I have seen, met and worked with Hindus of Bangladesh in my profession, and they are good. They don't necessarily get educational quotas or anything. Purely out of merit and hard work. Those hillies? Never seen one in the private service sector.

I really don't know what to say about them. Never seen a people so backward.

Back
Top Bottom