What's new

Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not fair with webby but anyway

Atleast we have some love:love: affairs here. Not many military forums do have such things these days.

One more thing, "OLD IS GOLD" :yahoo: you all have to accept that and love does'nt count the age any way.

Good luck u 2 :thumbsup:

We need some written confirmation signed by all 3 of you:buck: .

melb4aust said:
One more thing, "OLD IS GOLD" :yahoo: you all have to accept that and love does'nt count the age any way.
Wellsaid Mel!
You're already one of my favorite posters. :wink:

enough of that suck up, Neo. :lol: I hear ya, is itz coz he is the only one who said some thing positive about being old ?? :yahoo:

WebMaster said:
Make that 3.

Should i have said that. :huh:

Who had excluded u tell me tell me tell me :bat:
Listen guys and Samudra :cheesy: there are 3 dashing people here on this ship
i repeat 3 dashing and smart people. anyone has any reservastion :mad:

melb4aust said:
We need some written confirmation signed by all 3 of yo.

Mel Count me in :) Now talk to other two :buck:

Mel thts why no one feels like a stranger here at our fourm its so nice and soft as well as much seriouse as any other forces forum, (Soft Just Bcz of OUR :love: )

NOTE: Jay Old is always Gold its true buddy by the way im in between the two age limits

Shhhhhhhhhhhh SomeOne told me Webby is 19 ;) Me 23 and Neo well !over 23 so ahh what a nice feeling to be between two of them
Webby is it right?

guys i realy like the forum if anyone can come up with such a nice one as ours.

Jana said:
Mel Count me in :) Now talk to other two :buck:

quote]
Sure why not!!!

By the way i am 23 as well :?:

melb4aust By the way i am 23 as well :?:[/QUOTE said:
:huh: So u also wana be in between the two along with me . ok goahead two 23 yrs old ppl and the two of others on sides but decide on who's side u wana be Webby or Neo :laugh: whom u gonna get :buck:

My girl friend saw this thread yesterday, and now she is not talking to me.

Thanks to you jana jee.

BTW: Even i am trying to find out with what name she registered with. :mad:

WebMaster said:

Thanks to you jana jee.

BTW: Even i am trying to find out with what name she registered with. :mad:

Bad luck mate, that was gonna happen some day. Now you need bunch of flowers:love: to make her happy.

Webby or Neo:rolleyes: , that's hard 1, why dont u choose 1 by urself JANA.

Jana Jee, Women always tend to prefer older mature men. While these guys fight within themselves, let me give you another option: ME

I'm 29, an investment advisor, with a military past. I havent posted a lot on this forum, but you'll see me quite active.

I have been following your articles and it's a pleasure to finally get a chance to correspond with you. Hopefully we can get to know each other better?:)

SyedF said:
Jana Jee, Women always tend to prefer older mature men. While these guys fight within themselves, let me give you another option: ME?
:banana2:

SyedF said:
I'm 29, an investment advisor, with a military past. I havent posted a lot on this forum, but you'll see me quite active.

Wow u get me man but watch out Neo is also------ While :huh: Webby's gal must be happy now

SyedF said:
I have been following your articles and it's a pleasure to finally get a chance to correspond with you. Hopefully we can get to know each other better?

:love: how much u wana know me. Me a dangerous lady :lol:

WebMaster said:

Thanks to you jana jee.

Ohh im sorry i dint know and i dint mean that sorry.
Webby plz tell ur girl friend that Jana is quiting this forum b4 ur GF could force u to bann me.

NOTE: Neo i will get u on WAB or Yahya's forum otherwise u know how to find me.

btw: Congrats for becoming RED :) u look good.
Guys im leaving a good member behind, Syedf,
Webby u can consider him for a Mod trust me hez GOOD.

And Mel Sorry u had to choose urself now.
Jana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom