What's new

Chinese zoo under fire for disguising hairy dog as lion

No Wonder.....
We Have Seen Many Such "Chinese" Lions on PDF As Well...

May be they are on PDF because your Army is facing real ones on border with China and is able to do nothing cry

We are able to send them back and keep what they claim. It works far better than whatever you have tried with India up till now.

You don't send them back they go back when they want and return again when they want you are doing nothing except for crying

I don't deny there are some copy of the posters, but not the content. Those are B movies. And it's definitely not on the same scale compared to what Bollywood does with your top movies star. You dont just copy the poster, you copy the plot as well. Look, Bollywood even copied Chinese and Korean movies. LOL, LOL. Are you going to deny that??????

I don't deny there are some copy of the posters, but not the content. And it's definitely not on the same scale compared to what Bollywood does. You dont just copy the poster, you copy the plot as well. Look, Bollywood even copied Chinese and Korean movies. LOL, LOL. Are you going to deny that??????

No. Copying movies is not the same as disguising dog as lion.

May be they are on PDF because your Army is facing real ones on border with China and is able to do nothing cry

Well, I leave it to your Intelligence Quotient.

But Surely It was a Lions Act when Our Brave Hearts Split a Nation Two ... and 126 Men gave a Crushing Defeat Against 2000 Men with Tank Battalion at Laungewala... in 1971 and moreover Literally Ruined the Rivals in 1999 !

Indian Army has shown on several occasions, what it can do, While the adversaries could not could NOT even manage to show a rabbits heart and claim the body of their own fellows ( Kargil , 1999 )!

Now You Decide Who has a Lion's Heart & Who has been Crying since 1947 ?
( 1947 , 1965 , 1971 , 1999 ++ )

I dont knnow which is more hilarious.. A zoo authorities who put dog instead of lion or the people who find out the lion is fake only after it started barking.. :omghaha:

Frankly neither. What i found funny was the owner's explanation that the dog (one of the most expensive in the world) belonged to one of their employee.

Personally, I take this as a tongue in cheek, as for you guys, please refrain taking this whole thing out of context and needlessly bashing China with it. Anyone can easily google up something for the sake of shaming.

Frankly neither. What i found funny was the owner's explanation that the dog (one of the most expensive in the world) belonged to one of their employee.

Personally, I take this as a tongue in cheek, as for you guys, please refrain taking this whole thing out of context and needlessly bashing China with it. Anyone can easily google up something for the sake of shaming.

Did you find me bashing China for it? But yea I laughed reading it.. It was good fun.. Relax !!enjoy it..!!!

who knows this is called reverse gene engineering or genetology new branch

Back
Top Bottom