What's new

Chinese withdrew $240 billion from US, Switzerland,

Now Silicon Valley bank explode, people start to see the bad side of having too many deposit.

I seen these 20 years ago and keep warning warning warning, and sometimes in PDF.

Nobody take me seriously.

I doubt the veracity of the report.
That’s small money moving out of Switzerland.
The UBS/CS combined bank holds customers assets 2-3 trillion USD. That’s more money than most countries GDP. Swiss is very safe. There is no risk. The collapse of Credit Suisse was caused by management disaster.

Why is that?

I heard the same thing from some Taiwanese news shows.

There's no credible source. It's mostly 自媒体 from mainland China reporting on it, which frankly are all sensationalist. Taiwanese talk shows are also not credible.

疯传的图片内容真实性如何?

疯传的图片中描述了以下内容,“据华商财团内部人士消息,一月内仅华人资产从美国和瑞士分别转出760亿美元和1650亿美元!世界富豪纷纷抛弃瑞士银行,尤其中国客户,已有几百万中国富豪抛弃了瑞士某银行账号!超过2400亿美元规模的华人资产搬迁至香港和新加坡,加拿大和澳大利亚也分了一杯羹,据香港一家银行员工消息,因为近期业务太繁忙,主要是存款的人太多,他们已经停止了休假。”

图片里多处夺人耳目的感叹号煽动情绪,真相到底如何?

记者访问了大量香港相关从业人员后了解到,目前香港的银行开户及保险销售确实在强劲复苏,但复苏动力更多来自积压三年的需求,2月及3月的银行开户业务及保险业务基本与2019年同期持平。

截图中出现的华商集团成为最大可疑点,多数业内人士对此机构不甚了解,百度上搜索此机构,跳出的结果均为非法集资、诈骗、传销相关内容。

If you see the SG forex, Singapore loss 30% or 0.15 trillions in 9 months -- since FED hike rate.

Now everything seems to stabilize and now there is a stalemate.

This is really some spectacular sight.

At this rate of losing forex Singapore is going to shthole.... Then somehow miracle happens.

Singapore MSM not reporting.

You wont know what happen......

1679895942695.png

Last edited:
If you see the SG forex, Singapore loss 30% or 0.15 trillions in 9 months -- since FED hike rate.

Now everything seems to stabilize and now there is a stalemate.

This is really some spectacular sight.

At this rate of losing forex Singapore is going to shthole.... Then somehow miracle happens.

Singapore MSM not reporting.

You wont know what happen......

View attachment 922299

Just because you are not paying attention doesn't mean the media isn't reporting anything.

1679912363271.png

1679912445187.png

1679912507415.png

1679912524014.png

Just because you are not paying attention doesn't mean the media isn't reporting anything.

View attachment 922323

View attachment 922325

View attachment 922327
View attachment 922328
I admire your courage to talk economics to these people who mostly don't even undertstand how bond system works.....

I myself stopped talking about them here, it's like playing piano to a cow..

Meanwhile

china sold them.who would buy them?
You are naive. There is something called money printing. The US central bank can buy all. The Fed is the big financier for the US government. Same in Japan, the Japanese central bank buys Japanese gov debts. Same here in Germany. The Bundesbank buys German gov debts. The Swiss central bank can print unlimited Swiss franc, exchange it to euros then buy German gov bonds.

In fact the Swiss can print 500 billion Swiss franc exchange to dollars or euros, by just pushing a button on keyboard. Because Swiss franc is a strong reserves currency.

China as buyer is nice but not necessary.

SMART MONEY is moving to HK stock exchange. Nobody wants to play the NASDAQ/NYSE anymore d/t US crack down on Chinese companies. It takes a while for money to move to anywhere and then even some more time to put it to work. Some SMART PEOPLE see the stock markets around the world making a bottom very soon. That's why they are moving their money to HK in advance, accumulating a large quantity of cash to buy cheap stocks on the HK exchange.

Back
Top Bottom