What's new

chinese withdrawal

you might miss psyops posts.... man, he made me to hate the chinese attitude.... he posted totally disastrous posts.... a platoon barely can do anything.... but the loud came out from some specific members is disgusting ..... lame attitude...... I don't know why most people thinking maturity as coward...look now, the issue settled peacefully without firing bullet... If India showed aggressive attitude, by this time we might stick to the TV's watching both sides getting bombed....
:offpost: I've heard that China has 50 Cents Army and they post comments favourable towards CCP party policies and to shape public opinion on internet message boards and forums. I think psyops is one of the member of 50 cents army....

So the Chinese had 80,000 men compared to about 10-12,000' suffered more injuries and managed to kill only 661 more soldiers. Wow...impressive now I seen why every Chinese brags about this incredible victory.

looks good when you don't count coward surrender monkeys and missing in action baboons :D

@Spring Onion I remember you had great fascination on Chinese tents.... Now its the time to check what happened to that tents.... whether the tent was taken back or left there....... I know you would be upset to see this news.....

You are a bit sensible member so its funny you are talking about me upset over this news.
cali
Whats the big deal? China wasnt there for War neither they were going crazy. You Indians were calling for War and military option against China.

almost 99% of you were abusing Manmohan Singh and Congress and saying they dont have balls.

I was always of the view that MMS Govt is doing the right thing.

:) i would say Congress is upseting saffronies big time

1. Kasab hanging

2. Guru's hanging

3. Italian marines

4. Chinese tents

seems saffronies are upset NOT me

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a bit sensible member so its funny you are talking about me upset over this news.
cali
Whats the big deal? China wasnt there for War neither they were going crazy. You Indians were calling for War and military option against China.

almost 99% of you were abusing Manmohan Singh and Congress and saying they dont have balls.

1. Kasab hanging

2. Guru's hanging

3. Italian marines

4. Chinese tents

Well Balanced response.... Saffronies are not upset because this got settled.... Because they have enough in their kitty... Coal gate being the new.. oh yeah Railway bribery the newest..... Yes i have seen people blaming MMS...... Indian media is playing it big time... I have todays one famous news paper in my hand.... believe me there is no mention of this news....... The same news paper was bombarded with news when the stand off was on...... So i blame it on media.....

chinese back to their land and indians withdraw from their so-called land. who's afraid here? :lol:
WE never withdraw from our land. our army will always be in Daulata Beg Sector like previously. It was Chinese who came to this land and then went away. WE built our temporary tents just 300 meters away from chinese tent now just removing those temporary tents. Chinese wanted us to destroy our permanent buildings but faild to do so. hence chinese are the losers.

Here Something for Indians to think about that who is back steping or in other words how this standoff is going to play a role in coming Indo-China border talks or whatever you may call it. The border issue is going to be on top with India accepting Chinese concerns over Indian infrastructure at LAC

Well Balanced response.... Saffronies are not upset because this got settled.... Because they have enough in their kitty... Coal gate being the new.. oh yeah Railway bribery the newest..... Yes i have seen people blaming MMS...... Indian media is playing it big time... I have todays one famous news paper in my hand.... believe me there is no mention of this news....... The same news paper was bombarded with news when the stand off was on...... So i blame it on media.....

And how many time i said Indian media is warmonger

cali

1. Kasab hanging

2. Guru's hanging

3. Italian marines

4. Chinese tents

I agree with you, MMS NEVER gets credit for anything good he does and always gets abused for all f*ckups. Infact, until he is succesful the saffrons abuse him and if he becomes succesful they ignore the whole thing.

Indeed they are. They just act like Pakistani army.

Indian Media is acting like Indian Army. Even your army head was going bonker calling for war

I agree with you, MMS NEVER gets credit for anything good he does and always gets abused for all f*ckups. Infact, until he is succesful the saffrons abuse him and if he becomes succesful they ignore the whole thing.

apart from any internal local policies, The Congress and MMS should be praised for their policies viz viz such international happenings.

Those who act like Streetboys need to be taught effectiveness of modu operandi of international relations

cali

1. Kasab hanging

2. Guru's hanging

3. Italian marines

4. Chinese tents

LOL..it seems Congress can think of taking part in Pak elections too.....got lot of supporters in Pakistan then in India.

Indian Media is acting like Indian Army. Even your army head was going bonker calling for war

apart from any internal local policies, The Congress and MMS should be praised for their policies viz viz such international happenings.

Those who act like Streetboys need to be taught effectiveness of modu operandi of international relations

I guess MMS and his foreign policies are criticised because He hardly speaks out... unlike other politicians even if they achieve a small thing... .they portray it as a big thing.... Where as MMS hardly speak about his achievements......But he has been surrounded by corrupt ministers and corrupt Madam and family....

LOL..it seems Congress can think of taking part in Pak elections too.....got lot of supporters in Pakistan then in India.

funny that comments of an Individal that too one in hundred sends india a signal of large support to Congress .

I guess MMS and his foreign policies are criticised because He hardly speaks out... unlike other politicians even if they achieve a small thing... .they portray it as a big thing.... Where as MMS hardly speak about his achievements......But he has been surrounded by corrupt ministers and corrupt Madam and family....

the same madam and family is behind all the decision executed by MMS hence i dont think so it could be an individual to criticise or praise.

And the assumption about MMS proves that in India people believe in emotional outbursts more than silent diplomacy

for last few days, those clueless indians barking on PDF that PLA 'intruded' their 'territory'``

but this time why those indian yahos also withdrew from that area? it doenst make any sense``lol

It has been pointed out many times. Indians are withdrawing the tents they made near the chinese tents, in response to chinese incursion. But Indian forces are well and truly present in the daulat beg sector. We are not withdrawing from where we were before the incursion. The intruding platoon is packing up and going back home. They came, they squatted, they went back. Because they realized they couldn't achieve anything.

The airstrip is still being constructed btw.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom