What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

img-d78b1b3853cb49be1dd42ef47ecc3e0d.jpg
img-e4092ce00b717d1ce20f4302c6572a20.jpg

So...what are the chances of this being discredited in the following posts for being a twitter post or a white man's propaganda reporting?

Fake title
And what were the odds an Indian poster is behind it again?

The comment about "not being happy" is allegedly the AF commanders opinion. It doesn't say under what circumstance this was expressed, such as whether this opinion was expressed in the name of Jordanian airforce, officially or if such a statement was even made at all and this isn't just the gist of the reporter.
The comment about "retiring them" is not even attributed to either the AF commander or the Jordanian airforce, nor does the reporter even state it as an decission, but as a mere impression that may as well be his own.

I have the impression the Indian AF commander knows his entire air wing is useless and just for show and it looks like they will never get past that. That's something different than "Indian airforce acknowledges their entire air wing is useless and just for show, will never make it"

But watch as the sour Hindu and Viet grapes celebrate misquoted twitter rumors as unquestionable truth and fact and try to laugh aways the truth, as long it seems to make China look a little bit worse.

Last edited:
Alan Warnes is one of the more credible bloggers out there; it's better to wait & see what actually happened.

Alan Warnes is one of the more credible bloggers out there; it's better to wait & see what actually happened.
Either they were pressued to abandon them in favor of better equipment from western sources or there is a problem wiht integrating these drones to their existing infrastructure. I doubt there is a quality issue here. If there is, then its bad news for Pakistan and others buying chinese drones. not to mention a huge cause of owwry for chinese manufacturers.

Either they were pressued to abandon them in favor of better equipment from western sources or there is a problem wiht integrating these drones to their existing infrastructure. I doubt there is a quality issue here. If there is, then its bad news for Pakistan and others buying chinese drones. not to mention a huge cause of owwry for chinese manufacturers.

Better to wait for more information.

Jordan is a strong ally of USA, more so than Saudi Arabia, probably they are under Trump's pressure to buy US alternatives. So they would need an excuse to disown Chinese UAV. I doubt Jordan has actual combat experience with CH-4B.

The Iraqi are very happy with their Chinese made UAV's in actual combat sorties, they have proudly shown many actual combat video footages.

Back
Top Bottom