image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

What a beauty! I want to have one for myself!

Due to extremely satisfaction with VT-4 MBT performance, Thailand has placed order for the 3rd batch of 34 VT-4 MBT (对性能很满意!泰国追加第三批中国VT4坦克订单)
由于中国制主战坦克物美价廉让泰国军方决定继续追加,泰国皇家陆军总司令提拉猜上将日前证实,陆军已提交增购11辆VT-4主战坦克和34辆VN-1系列轮式装甲车的申请。

1RcuINd.jpg
iSA4yyL.jpg
ONUtGMI.jpg
RCHRGAb.jpg
M1AGfYN.jpg
wJKJ1Ah.jpg
wNrbUem.jpg
YoiNYzh.jpg
WgA4ats.jpg
9ZIdzKD.jpg
Gk70Ud1.jpg

I think with the emergence of the Islamic Alliance with Pakistani generals at the helm holding vital positions the scope for a strong relationship with China where Pakistani generals know of the quality of Chinese weapons is a good sign for China.

They will look for alot of off the shelf, tot etc going forward.

The Middle East buyer is reported to be Kuwait, the country chose this Chinese howitzer over US made M777 after assessment.

I think with the emergence of the Islamic Alliance with Pakistani generals at the helm holding vital positions the scope for a strong relationship with China where Pakistani generals know of the quality of Chinese weapons is a good sign for China.

They will look for alot of off the shelf, tot etc going forward.
Sure, and China can mass produce them in case of war with our huge industrial and manufacturing base, our mass production capability can not be matched up even by US.

The Middle East buyer is reported to be Kuwait, the country chose this Chinese howitzer over US made M777 after assessment.

Sure, and China can mass produce them in case of war with our huge industrial and manufacturing base, our mass production capability can not be matched up even by US.

Pakistan has long touted Chinese weapons and China as a reliable partner to many mid east nations only to watch as they bought overpriced American or European weapons.

Now those nations are looking to build up their own industries and find an alternative and China could be well placed.

Pakistan has long touted Chinese weapons and China as a reliable partner to many mid east nations only to watch as they bought overpriced American or European weapons.

Now those nations are looking to build up their own industries and find an alternative and China could be well placed.
We are your logistic factories and interior rear in case of emergency.

The PLA version of this gun is still under development/trial :hitwall::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom