What's new

Chinese warship in 'unsafe' encounter with US destroyer, amid rising US-China tensions

Oooohhh...I have an excellent suggestion for the PLAN...!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_derby

Since the PLA have not graduated to shooting yet and have implemented ramming tactics into its war doctrines, the demolition derby is the perfect training program for PLAN captains. Kinda like their version of our Red Flag or Fort Irwin.

Well, demolition derby is still probably years ahead of what there PLAN admiral can digest, they need to start with this first

800px-BumperCar.jpg

The article said Chinese Navy ship is having an "Unsafe" passage with a US Navy Ship, resulting the US Navy Ship dodging the Chinese Ship.

There were neither collision nor anyone involved running away. And in any case, this news only show how unprofessional PLAN is by putting their own ship and crew in such jeopardy and at risk.

So, no, YOU HAD INDEED SENSATIONALIZED the title.
Lol, this is getting a positive rating? Pointing out the obvious anyone can read? And
that nobody was "fleeing" is just this trolls own subjective opinion, not a fact, its a highly subjective phrase in first place. That the article shows the PLAN was acting unprofessional and all the bullshit along with it, again is just the opinion of this troll, not a fact. To me the article just shows desperation to frame the victim acting completely justified within its rights and responsibilities and an attempt to deny that the blame lies entirely with the unprofessional and hostile behavior of the U.S. Navy. And to that, someone who has done nothing else but trolling on every page on this thread and baiting Chinese poster with childish insults to cope with the outcome that ran contrary to Wannabe Western cheerleader gloating over the lack of a Chinese countermeasures to American intrusions? It's like someone is trying to shove positive ratings up this account. Trying to restore his credibility after all the recent blunders?

Where are my dozen positive ratings for pointing out hyperbolic and sensationalizing fake titles by sour Vietnamese and Indian posters? Not one. Where are my dozen positive ratings for pointing categorically and evidently false quotations of things that articles never actually, said including by this troll? Not one. Actually where are my positive ratings that I have received before, lol. Look I have opinions too. Where's my worthless green checkmark?

Last edited:
Lol, this is getting a positive rating? Pointing out the obvious anyone can read? And
that nobody was "fleeing" is just this trolls own subjective opinion, not a fact, its a highly subjective phrase in first place. That the article shows the PLAN was acting unprofessional and all the bullshit along with it, again is just the opinion of this troll, not a fact. To me the article just shows desperation to frame the victim acting completely justified within its rights and responsibilities and an attempt to deny that the blame lies entirely with the unprofessional and hostile behavior of the U.S. Navy. And to that, someone who has done nothing else but trolling on every page on this thread and baiting Chinese poster with childish insults to cope with the outcome that ran contrary to Wannabe Western cheerleader gloating over the lack of a Chinese countermeasures to American intrusions? It's like someone is trying to shove positive ratings up this account. Trying to restore his credibility after all the recent blunders?

Where are my dozen positive ratings for pointing out hyperbolic and sensationalizing fake titles by sour Vietnamese and Indian posters? Not one. Where are my dozen positive ratings for pointing categorically and evidently false quotations of things that articles never actually, said including by this troll? Not one. Actually where are my positive ratings that I have received before, lol. Look I have opinions too. Where's my worthless green checkmark?

lol, now you beg for Positive rating?

This is an account of over sensationalism, it does not matter how you think or what you think about it.

I have no beef with this news or topic, but I have some beef with the title, WHICH HAS CHANGED by the way, so I have no beef with this thread at all.

But seems like some people wounded up too badly about perspective and respect in this forum.

Let me put in this way, I can write an article which is mostly false and since you don't know shit about stuff that I write, and I will still get praise for it. And in general, my reputation is and most importantly, ALWAYS GOING TO BE ABOVE all you people combine, that is why I have my status here and you have a status of being a joker of this forum.

I am respected by all outside Chinese forum, but you are despised by all outside the Chinese Forum, and if you failed to see it, then, well, you are probably either lying to yourself or too blind.

lol, now you beg for Positive rating?

This is an account of over sensationalism, it does not matter how you think or what you think about it.

I have no beef with this news or topic, but I have some beef with the title, WHICH HAS CHANGED by the way, so I have no beef with this thread at all.

But seems like some people wounded up too badly about perspective and respect in this forum.

Let me put in this way, I can write an article which is mostly false and since you don't know shit about stuff that I write, and I will still get praise for it. And in general, my reputation is and most importantly, ALWAYS GOING TO BE ABOVE all you people combine, that is why I have my status here and you have a status of being a joker of this forum.

I am respected by all outside Chinese forum, but you are despised by all outside the Chinese Forum, and if you failed to see it, then, well, you are probably either lying to yourself or too blind.
You been exposed as a hot air writing nonsense.

Remember to reply to this thread :omghaha:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nvid...umanity-has-built.561198/page-5

You been exposed as a hot air writing nonsense.

Remember to reply to this thread :omghaha:

Remember pulling up this post on the mobile phone thread and when you are challenged you said "Don't derail the Mobile Phone thread"

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/huaw...hy-system-and-4000-mah-battery.550629/page-12

People here have a brain you know? Unlike in other section, they can see and judge a post by its merit, what you are doing here is basically strengthen my reputation, and weaken your own. If you even have half a brain, you should have known.

LOL :D:D:dance3::dance3::omghaha:

Remember pulling up this post on the mobile phone thread and when you are challenged you said "Don't derail the Mobile Phone thread"

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/huaw...hy-system-and-4000-mah-battery.550629/page-12

People here have a brain you know? Unlike in other section, they can see and judge a post by its merit, what you are doing here is basically strengthen my reputation, and weaken your own. If you even have half a brain, you should have known.

LOL :D:D:dance3::dance3::omghaha:
Head in and respond then.

Stop avoiding me.

Lmao first the lgbt american navy got owned by the Chinese navy, now the lgbt murican members, western slaves and white wannabes are being owned in this thread too. :rofl:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom