What's new

Chinese warship in 'unsafe' encounter with US destroyer, amid rising US-China tensions

US warships are better in this regard, they often successfully ram into other ships.

5996259f3e82a.image.jpg

E55B9BE0-9D79-40F3-81D3-359C776DDA1B_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Oh well, I think I will rank

Singaporean -> Filippino -> American -> Chinese

On ramming warship, Chinese Navy really sucks at this, you probably need more practices.

I would call you pathetic but you don't evoke pathos, just contempt.
And I give the lot of you -- BOTH.

The picture you should juxtapose with your masters' floating trash-heap isn't some fictional spaceship from your childhood, it's this:

Because that's all their barge is once this is in play

Actually, I'm just kidding. There won't be anything left to bury - they'll all be fish-food. Now go sucky, sucky five dorra. :)
You sound like Baghdad Bob before I got orders to deploy over there. And we know what happened to him, do we? That DF-thingie is just as fictional in capabilities as Star Wars. So that leave the carrier, and once there is one, or two, of them in the SCS, your China WILL cave. There goes 'face'.

They tried, AND FAILED.

Look at it this way. How hard is it to ram a ship actually? And even so, they cannot ram a US Destroyer with 507 ft beam. I mean I was on one a few years ago, that thing is like a length of a full football field and then some. How on earth they can miss it if they want to RAM it.

I mean the Chinese Navy need to learn from CDR Wang Wei, at least he hit the EP-3. LOL :D:D
You gotta cut the PLAN captain some slack. After all, China have not made any contribution to the arts and crafts of warfare for about 300 yrs, so somewhere along the learning curve, a few fokk-ups is bound to happen. Am sure shooting stuff is on the PLAN academy's curriculum.

As I said, they should put the Captain of that boat in a Court Martial and shot him for it. This is an insult to the glorious PLAN
No, that would be a waste of experience, no matter how little and feeble. After 300 yrs of inactivity, China needs all the help she can get.

You sound like Baghdad Bob before I got orders to deploy over there.
I don't think prostituting for American soldiers rapists counts as "deployment". You're right about one thing though - you do take orders from whites very well. You love them long time.
your China WILL cave.
Cave and do what, trash? China has dredged islands and turned them into fortresses, what has your owner done about it except whine?

I don't think prostituting for American soldiers rapists counts as "deployment". You're right about one thing though - you do take orders from whites very well. You love them long time.
You being in Canada and cheering for China? And am a 'prostitute'? At least my price is more than 50-cent. :lol:

Yeah but at least we don't fail our FON missions after wetting ourselves in the face of intimidation :usflag:

You being in Canada and cheering for China? And am a 'prostitute'? At least my price is more than 50-cent. :lol:
He being Chinese Canadian should cheer for US try to flex it military muscle at the territory control by China?

Cave and do what, trash? China has dredged islands and turned them into fortresses, what has your owner done about it except whine?
He a Vietnamese hate China for the future total control of the SCS with all the artificial island fully militarize in conjunction of China future 2 aircraft carrier group won’t be easily Challenge by the US navy.

He being Chinese Canadian should cheer for US try to flex it military muscle at the territory control by China?
If he is Chinese-Canadian, then he is not a real Chinese, according to the Chinese members here...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...lition-in-weizhou.572043/page-5#post-10703553
Chinese american is not Chinese any more.
If Chinese-American is not Chinese, then neither are Chinese-Canadian or Taiwanese or any Chinese that was not borne in mainland China and grew up there.

Mr. Pul does not know it, but he is being played.

Fact China navy gave US navy ship multiple choice to deal with China navy ship cross it path, US could fire the warning shot at China ship, stay it path into a collision or sail away and abandon the FON, US ship chose to sail away without any incident.

If he is Chinese-Canadian, then he is not a real Chinese, according to the Chinese members here...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...lition-in-weizhou.572043/page-5#post-10703553

If Chinese-American is not Chinese, then neither are Chinese-Canadian or Taiwanese or any Chinese that was not borne in mainland China and grew up there.

Mr. Pul does not know it, but he is being played.
Where are the posts that claimed by Chinese members Chinese Canadian aren’t real Chinese?

Fact China navy gave US navy ship multiple choice to deal with China navy ship cross it path, US could fire the warning shot at China ship, stay it path into a collision or sail away and abandon the FON, US ship chose to sail away without any incident.
The USN will give way -- until a point. We will leave it up to the Chinese to find out the hard way where that point is.

Where are the posts that claimed by Chinese members Chinese Canadian aren’t real Chinese?
It does not have to be that specific. If one overseas Chinese is not a real Chinese, then so are others equally not real Chinese.

China now has a dredging ship that is able to fill an area equal to a football arena in one hour.

By the time the US mercenary rapist army comes near, they will probably have to sail a bit further (if they are not able to sail their ships on land).

:D

If US battleships can not even steer clear of another incoming ship, don't expect them much when facing an incoming missile or torpedo.

So far they have never picked up a fight with anyone that has the capability to do so.

Last time they came near was in Vietnam. And the Communists presented them with a new psychopathic condition called PTSD.

giphy.gif

Video please. China-US collision.

Pakistan rams ship into Indian naval ship

On ramming warship, Chinese Navy really sucks at this, you probably need more practices.
Oooohhh...I have an excellent suggestion for the PLAN...!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demolition_derby

Since the PLA have not graduated to shooting yet and have implemented ramming tactics into its war doctrines, the demolition derby is the perfect training program for PLAN captains. Kinda like their version of our Red Flag or Fort Irwin.

Back
Top Bottom