What's new

Chinese warship in 'unsafe' encounter with US destroyer, amid rising US-China tensions

Feng Leng

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
A US Navy ship had an "unsafe" interaction with a Chinese warship Sunday while the US vessel was conducting a freedom of navigation operation near the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea, causing the US ship to maneuver "to prevent a collision," according to US defense officials. "A (People's Republic of China) Luyang destroyer approached USS Decatur in an unsafe and unprofessional maneuver in the vicinity of Gaven Reef in the South China Sea," Capt. Charles Brown, a spokesman for US Pacific Fleet, told CNN in a statement confirming the incident. Brown said the Chinese warship "conducted a series of increasingly aggressive maneuvers accompanied by warnings for the Decatur to depart the area."

He added that the Chinese destroyer "approached within 45 yards" of the front of the US ship, adding that the Decatur "maneuvered to prevent a collision."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/01/politics/china-us-warship-unsafe-encounter/index.html

Let the games begin.
Like the third reich now the most powerful country is picking a fight with everyone at the same time. Overstretching itself
Our nukes can erase our enemies with a preemptive strike! We can't wait to unleash the nukes on their population centers!

I think the title is stupid, and he changes it for Dramatic and Sensational effect.

Nobody ram anyone and nobody flee. Can moderator change the title back to the title of the original article?

@WAJsal @Slav Defence @The Eagle
Did the read the article? The PLAN ship rammed but the USN backed away -- freedom of navigation foiled again! What a humiliation! :lol:

Our nukes can erase our enemies with a preemptive strike! We can't wait to unleash the nukes on their population centers!

Did the read the article? The PLAN ship rammed but the USN backed away -- freedom of navigation foiled again! What a humiliation! :lol:

The article said Chinese Navy ship is having an "Unsafe" passage with a US Navy Ship, resulting the US Navy Ship dodging the Chinese Ship.

There were neither collision nor anyone involved running away. And in any case, this news only show how unprofessional PLAN is by putting their own ship and crew in such jeopardy and at risk.

So, no, YOU HAD INDEED SENSATIONALIZED the title.

The article said Chinese Navy ship is having an "Unsafe" passage with a US Navy Ship, resulting the US Navy Ship dodging the Chinese Ship.

There were neither collision nor anyone involved running away. And in any case, this news only show how unprofessional PLAN is by putting their own ship and crew in such jeopardy and at risk.

Why did the USN ship have to dodge the PLAN ship unless the PLAN ship was ramming it? I don't need to sensationalize the title -- the USN already showed its true color. Running away in the middle of a "freedom of navigation operation" with tail between legs. LOL :rofl:

So says Professor jhungary who was there n witnessed the incident for himself

So says Professor jhungary who was there n witnessed the incident for himself

No, but I am not blind, and I can read, unlike someone LOL :lol::lol:

Why did the USN ship have to dodge the PLAN ship unless the PLAN ship was ramming it? I don't need to sensationalize the title -- the USN already showed its true color. Running away in the middle of a "freedom of navigation operation" with tail between legs. LOL :rofl:

Why?

While you think "Ramming The Evil US" is your national duty, other people think this is stupid. I was NEVER asked to ram my Humvee or APC toward the enemy just because it won't move and get out of the way. Unless PLA is a dog army like it was, then that is NOT PROFESSIONAL to do such a thing.

And was the Chinese ship still there at the ocean? then the Chinese Navy runaway like dog seeing the American ship LOL :enjoy::lol::lol:... Dude, once the course is over, EVERYONE left, so your Chinese destroyer not going home after this?

lol I want to know what you smoke and I want what you are smoking. LOL :eek::lol::lol::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha:

Why?

While you think "Ramming The Evil US" is your national duty, other people think this is stupid. I was NEVER asked to ram my Humvee or APC toward the enemy just because it won't move and get out of the way. Unless PLA is a dog army like it was, then that is NOT PROFESSIONAL to do such a thing.

And was the Chinese ship still there at the ocean? then the Chinese Navy runaway like dog seeing the American ship LOL :enjoy::lol::lol:... Dude, once the course is over, EVERYONE left, so your Chinese destroyer not going home after this?

lol I want to know what you smoke and I want what you are smoking. LOL :eek::lol::lol::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha:
LOL what happened to your freedom of navigation? Why were you not free to sail as you wish? Why dodge the collision? I thought USN was untouchable? Did the captain not want to be the expendable pawn? :lol:

No, but I am not blind, and I can read, unlike someone LOL :lol::lol:

Why?

You been exposed as a hot air writing nonsense.

Remember to reply to this thread :omghaha:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nvid...umanity-has-built.561198/page-5#post-10803197

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom