What's new

Chinese Warning ministry warns India of Kashmir's intrusion on Pakistan's behalf

We are sitting on Dokhlam with middle finger raised at you and all you do is bark nonstop for last two months . Just chill china .
Yet your poodle is coming every time we wanna start shooting.:rofl:

You guys have peace begging ministry too. The head just came begging China.

we are not begging MAN,

try to Understand the reality,

China is afraid so they are keep Barking in the name of WAR WAR WAR

PLA already give warning.

90th anniversary is very important in chinese dates

we are not begging MAN,

try to Understand the reality,

China is afraid so they are keep Barking in the name of WAR WAR WAR
Reality is China gave ample time and warned you guys, there is no suprise attack this time. Btw, rumors are flying around Chinese internet that Doval failed to offer any concessions and China still stuck to their India withdrawal first, and tomorrow something big is happening around 9 AM China time. It could be rumors, but maybe we can take a look tomorrow.

How daft are the Chinese? The Pakistanis have signed an agreement with the Indians to settle the issue bilaterally. Bhutan has done no such thing with the Chinese. Keep begging China - even Pakistan is not going to send you an invitation to intrude into Kashmir. Never seen a country grovel in front of Pakistan for an invite - well, there is a first for everything.

This will be your moral in real time. Why Indians always talk big?
India
qq.png

Pakistan
pp.png

https://www.tech.com.pk/twitters-polls-about-war-between-india-and-pakistan/
Indians are batter then Pakistani's in following
  1. Talk big
  2. Blame game
  3. Manupuliting
  4. Lying (Yes since childhood, they are teaching their children how to lie)
  5. Propaganda
  6. Twist the truth
  7. Put blame of failures to other
I am not sure what you want to prove.46% of Indians is 3.2 times the 81% of Pakistan ,so you can see

if Pakistan nukes india, china will nuke india too.

china will not let a threat grow at its backyard.

Yet your poodle is coming every time we wanna start shooting.:rofl:

You said 'no talk until India witdrwas troops', yet talk talk

Reality is China gave ample time and warned you guys, there is no suprise attack this time. Btw, rumors are flying around Chinese internet that Doval failed to offer any concessions and China still stuck to their India withdrawal first, and tomorrow something big is happening around 9 AM China time. It could be rumors, but maybe we can take a look tomorrow.

THAT scared me bro. I'm really peeeing in my pants. @Jackdaws we are making a mistake. With an attack just hours away we should do the sane thing of falling on our feet and begging for mercy. This might be our last chance, so don't make it worse by boasting.

if Pakistan nukes india, china will nuke india too.

china will not let a threat grow at its backyard.
Ok. Thanks.

You said 'no talk until India witdrwas troops', yet talk talk

THAT scared me bro. I'm really peeeing in my pants. @Jackdaws we are making a mistake. With an attack just hours away we should do the sane thing of falling on our feet and begging for mercy. This might be our last chance, so don't make it worse by boasting.
Ha. I guess it is one thing to chase out Buddhist monks; quite another actually do something.

Back
Top Bottom