What's new

Chinese Warning ministry warns India of Kashmir's intrusion on Pakistan's behalf

India has diplomatic relation with Afganistan , US is not in war with Afganistan there war is with Taliban
Yes we all know what kind of diplomatic relations you have with Afghanistan. OOh Man how old are you Taliban was in power when USA attacked Afghanistan. It dosent made any sense that USA is not in war with Afghanistan but Taliban.. huh go take some nap

The massive movement to Tibet is still ongoing. The roads, the rail & even civil airliners & cargo are very, very busy. It's the largest movement I've seen in my life thus far... If Indians continue to take this issue as a joke & think the warnings are for show. They will be in for a second life-changing experience.

Be forewarned!

Do Chinese play warning-warning as kids in China?

Pakistan is already in mess, can't handle a war with India on the behalf of your master.

And do you have any idea , how many fronts India can open against Pakistan in a war??
Then i can say to India" Stop talking and start working", By the way we like that front and enjoy is very well
upload_2017-7-29_12-29-53.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-29_12-28-10.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-29_12-28-10.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 38
Lol. Indian Army sitting inside their so called area and they can't do a sh*t and they are talking about entering kashmir on the behalf of pakistan. What a joke. They should try it anyways :P

You can thank my post ,it's like thanking modi ji ,but on one condition if your wishes don't come true then you cannot undo it.
This will be your moral in real time. Why Indians always talk big?
India
qq.png

Pakistan
pp.png

https://www.tech.com.pk/twitters-polls-about-war-between-india-and-pakistan/
Indians are batter then Pakistani's in following
  1. Talk big
  2. Blame game
  3. Manupuliting
  4. Lying (Yes since childhood, they are teaching their children how to lie)
  5. Propaganda
  6. Twist the truth
  7. Put blame of failures to other

yes, kashmir should be used by the Chinese as a bargaining chip.

they already Playing but no idea why they forgot, they may not have time to hold since they are keep Issuing warning to other country for 24hr, so may be they forgot,

Back
Top Bottom