What's new

Chinese Warning ministry warns India of Kashmir's intrusion on Pakistan's behalf

You are overating yourself.
Mark my words, Pakistan will not fire even a bullet in case of India -china war , not even on LOC.
Bcz there will be a lot pressure from our allies countries.
And this will be wise decision for Pakistan.
well my dear neighbour......then the best thing for you is continue to pat yourself on the back in self glorification. have a good day

India's major army deployment and strike corps are stationed at Kashmir for last 65 years.
If China need to confront Indian army, it's a compulsion to come to Kashmir.
There is no Indian army anywhere else to confront.

The massive movement to Tibet is still ongoing. The roads, the rail & even civil airliners & cargo are very, very busy. It's the largest movement I've seen in my life thus far... If Indians continue to take this issue as a joke & think the warnings are for show. They will be in for a second life-changing experience.

Be forewarned!

The massive movement to Tibet is still ongoing. The roads, the rail & even civil airliners & cargo are very, very busy. It's the largest movement I've seen in my life thus far... If Indians continue to take this issue as a joke & think the warnings are for show. They will be in for a second life-changing experience.

Be forewarned!
:rofl:

Still Who is this HEmen??
Why are you so interested in him?
I this Pakistanis should have some self respect and stop behaving like chotus in front of China.[/QUOTE]
Infact applied on you in front of USA.

Be forewarned!

Does this come naturally to you or you did some intensive training?

Tell me one incidence where US and any other country is in conflict and Indians poke there nose in between

Back
Top Bottom