What's new

CHINESE VIEW: Chinese and Indian Fighter Jets Face Off Amid Regional Turf War

Does his post looks like american to you :D

wasting your time mate (his *** on fire when jf17 called for ) now figure where he is from.

You are right he is not an American, but it was for wider consumption of his brethren :-)

You are right he is not an American, but it was for wider consumption of his brethren :-)
They been enlightened thousand times but you can help the people who have no knowledge but who closes eyes willingly are helpless.

They been enlightened thousand times but you can help the people who have no knowledge but who closes eyes willingly are helpless.
True..but sometimes I feel you can help the new bunch, but alas, no hope!

China serves as a major manufacturing hub for foreign products.

• U.S. direct investments in China 2000-2014 | Statistic

Chinese workers get to assemble/produce cutting-edge products of foreign origin. Therefore, Chinese industrial and economic growth should not surprise anybody.

Don't let propaganda fool you.

Thanks bro, let's look at this myth "western investments boost China's tech manufacturing" in numbers:
  • On inbound FDI (removing intermediate holding vehicles setup in BVI, Cayman Islands, Samoa, Mauritius and Barbados) to China Mainland, 78.12% came from Hong Kong (focus on services, commercial real estate). Followed by 5.88% from Singapore, 3.72% from Taiwan (mostly in electronics), 3.41% from South Korea, 2.71% from Japan. Out of 78.12% FDI from Hong Kong, a significant portion (e.g. red chips listed in HK Stock Exchange) is round-trip investment from China Mainland. Other countries are insignificant.
  • Despite US investment being insignificant, only 2.18% by share, it's still the most among all western countries. Majority goes into services (on average 61%), including Starbucks, McDonalds, Yum, Marriott, real estate, insurance firms, banks, etc.
  • The rest does go into manufacturing. Examples are Pepsi Foods, Coca-Cola, P&G, Colgate Palmolive, Pillsbury, GM, which are for huge domestic consumer market.
The data shows that US (or western investments combined) in China are insignificant in overall picture, a tiny drop in the gigantic manufacturing base, and totally negligible in hi-tech manufacturing.

However it's true that China does serve as manufacturing hub of Chinese products for foreign markets.
  • In 2015, Chines exported $2.284 trillion worth of products.
  • Major item is Electro-Mechanical products constituting 57% of total exports. Labour-intensive products (e.g. clothing, textiles, footwear, furniture, plastic products, bags, toys, ...) has dropped to 20%.
  • Electronics/ICT is another major sector of exports.
2015年1-12月全国吸收外商直接投资快讯
China 2015 Trade Surplus Reaches $594.5 Billions | Page 3

Last edited:
The title attracted me but the content disappointed me by using JF-17 as Chinese fighter jet. JF-17 is owned by Pakistan that just contracted Chinese to do some of the work.

are these with Pakistani air inventory ?? well you must try to comprehend first before posting anything.

Read the part I quoted, then read the part you quoted, you were not referring to Pakistan in that post. So it doesn't matter if they are in Pakistan's inventory.

I never had trouble with people not understanding their own post before, but here it is.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom