What's new

Chinese Vessel to Be Confiscated

But majority are chinese see we can do that too and besides maids are more honorable than ho dude hahahaha
enough about this C$%ick fool any sir the Philippine Economy is keeping afloat by remittance true by and i say this to counter the stupid benefit of racist arrogant imperialist C#ikosaours are the following people out of the 10 million working filipinos across the world the majority is professional like Nurse (the majority thanks to the Nurses boom in the 2000s) Maritime trade (Seamen and ship Captains which is the second largest) something those arrogant jerks should think about because their goods that their ships are being man by majority filipinos and teacher (mostly English teacher), engineers and people the bottom of the list are skilled workers those who went aboard with high school or graduates of government schools for skilled workers who are majority cooks, welders, construction workers, workers in oil rigs and bottom of that are maids (In the stupid minds of the stick ball Ch#cks the only thing the Philippines has) See the arrogance of the majority of false flagers and Chi#ckosours stickers who should work on their hygiene more along with their english and social skills instead of being racist arrogant jerks has no founding on logic and truth for that matter just like their claims in West Philippine Sea I has and i Quote NO LOGICAL SENSE! Thank you yours truly the mighty ZERO WING.
Philippino hookers, I mean maids, are cheaper than a gallon gasoline on Tuesdays. Your entire country is a poverty-stricken cesspool. You have next to no international standing and zero regional influence. A look at your post will reveal the status of your people and your country, disorganized, senseless and utterly retarded. All you are good for is a cheap laugh whenever we kick you around.

LMAO you mad upset angry?why so abusive try to debate ya if you can :omghaha:

He missed his meds again as usual.

Philippino hookers, I mean maids, are cheaper than a gallon gasoline on Tuesdays. Your entire country is a poverty-stricken cesspool. You have next to no international standing and zero regional influence. A look at your post will reveal the status of your people and your country, disorganized, senseless and utterly retarded. All you are good for is a cheap laugh whenever we kick you around.

Poor kid he is. He is the only one who post like that. He not only embarrass himself but other Pinoys as well.

The grounding of this Chinese yellow Hog ship is intentional.

China is provoking the Philippines to react to give it an excuse to invade the area, including Palawan, and claim them as part of its historical territory. The Philippine authorities should quarantine those yellow hog poachers; they may have the newest strain of the bird flu virus.

Wherever you Chinese yellow swines settle, the best you do is to sell your women. Collect seashells in the mudflats off the West English Coasts, Steal Western Technology (like the Chinese guy nabbed by the FBI just last week in CA), illegal entry into the USA and Canada via Mexico, trafficking in Chinese wh0res into Siberia.

Manufacturing drugs in the Philippines and kidnapping Filipinas for the flesh trade in Thailand and Malaysia. In Singapore and Kuala Lumpur alone there over 40,000 of your women in the flesh trade and at any given time. Endless crimes perpetrated throughout SEA countries. That’s why Indonesians kicked and drove you Ch|nks to Singapore and Malaysia. Now you yellow swines are making fools in Black Africa and when the party is over, those Black Africans will throw you yellow hogs in the boiling pot for a good African Hog Soup. They did that during the Mad Mao era.

This daylight food and destructive Chinese fishermen/spies/robbers must be severely punished for this blatant crime. I hope Pres. Aquino will take action against them. Heavy fines and a mandatory prison term where they are deployed for cleaning up the prohibited areas. To run concurrently their prison terms with hard labor and pack them back home with a good spread of publicity. A mandatory canning will be a sure deterrent.

vqguc9.jpg

1042fwk.jpg

This Chinese vessel is also unlawfully displaying the Philippine flag :rolleyes:

2rnactg.jpg

16a9zy8.jpg

ogmkuc.jpg

Spies? We're looking into that, Gazmin says of Chinese fishermen whose vessel got stuck on reef
By: Abigail C. Kwok, InterAksyon.com

interphoto_1365575984.jpg

Philippine intelligence officials are looking into the possibility that the Chinese fishermen whose vessel got stuck on Tubbataha Reef could be spies.

While it remains “coincidental” that the grounding of the Chinese vessel took place just months after the US Navy ship USS Guardian got stuck in the same area, Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin said appropriate agencies are now looking into the matter.

"It's difficult for us to just accuse anyone or suspect anyone, it's unfair but we do hope it's coincidental," he told reporters on Friday.

Speculations arose that the Chinese fishermen could be secret agents after they tried to bribe park officials with $2,400.

The 12 Chinese fishermen were brought to the local detention facility in Palawan after they were charged for violating several environmental laws.

Gazmin could also not confirm reports that the 12 Chinese fishermen had asked for their freedom.

The Philippine Coast Guard hopes to remove the Chinese fishing vessel from the North Atoll this weekend.

Spies? We're looking into that, Gazmin says of Chinese fishermen whose vessel got stuck on Tubbataha - InterAksyon.com
It looks like a trawling ship. I know in the Pacific its illegal to use that kind of fishing technique since its drags the net and hits all the corals it passes through while catching fishes. These intruders should face proper sanctions for such actions by there vessel, intrusion to a known heritage site is such an abuse.

We will get them in SCS.

We just do not have enough ships there. I will see how much time ph has left to do this type of stunt.

From where? are there Filipino ships in China waiting to be confiscated?

Try to do so! please am waiting for it you ch#cko jerk you people are all talk no show and people are already sick and tried of your arrogance can't you see that an alliance is forming around you? again I told you jerks that this country is ready to become the poland of asia just to bring down but the first strike is not coming because you just are all talk nothing more never the less this hostile action is just other prove of your arrogance and it will strengthen our cause plus the procedures against your imperial country at ITCLOS.

Well are we a sure one tell me sir who is poorer you or me? your just C#ck nothing more

LMAO you mad upset angry?why so abusive try to debate ya if you can :omghaha:

NO i just love to do this so what are going to do about it?

So many disputes...we talk so casually about war here, but if any of you have ever really been in one, you'd know that it is no laughing matter.

Maybe if you people stop being jerks stay in your side of the world this would never happen

Try to do so! please am waiting for it you ch#cko jerk you people are all talk no show and people are already sick and tried of your arrogance can't you see that an alliance is forming around you? again I told you jerks that this country is ready to become the poland of asia just to bring down but the first strike is not coming because you just are all talk nothing more never the less this hostile action is just other prove of your arrogance and it will strengthen our cause plus the procedures against your imperial country at ITCLOS.

We're all talk? We just kicked all your presence out of Huangyan Island, and will remove more of you in the future. Funny you mentioned your so called "alliance", composed of a bunch of pathetic countries like Philippines. ITCLOS has no juristiction over us, so we'll continue kicking your cesspool of a country around, while retards like you cry on the internet.

We're all talk? We just kicked all your presence out of Huangyan Island, and will remove more of you in the future. Funny you mentioned your so called "alliance", composed of a bunch of pathetic countries like Philippines. ITCLOS has no juristiction over us, so we'll continue kicking your cesspool of a country around, while retards like you cry on the internet.

Then fire away! see all talk no action and you so called take over of panatag shoal is just temporary we have a limited number ship and we honor our word to withdraw because both side agree to withdraw but china did not honor anything like ever so that a lesson to us that chinko empire does not honor civilized rules and word of honor.

Back
Top Bottom