What's new

Chinese version of Russian jet endangers bilateral relations

right, and i didnt say russia had no case, the point was the original deals was using only Russian kits then they signed the deal to move a production line which over time was suppose to use more and more chinese components but china produced only a few before moving directly to a massive modification using large number of chinese parts hence the j-11b which russians say is a copy the chinese say its a j-11 with chinese parts(hence the "b" to show difference from the "A" variant) of course one point was clear n re-export, which china did follow china did not export these to anyone.

Kirov class battlecruisers.

Russian BattleCruisers

Destroyers superiority isn't based on SAM (like you claimed) but rather radar, sonar, and weapons systems.

The Mig-15 flew in 1947 and not ordered into development in 1947 as you say, as a matter of fact the Mig-15 was designed in 1946 but didn't fly until 1947.

MiG Alley -- MiG-15

Global Aircraft -- MiG-15 Fagot

I really don't know what your trying to prove, if you're tying to say the Mig-15 was a copy of the Sabre than you're wrong. This is what we know, the Mig-15 was designed in 1946, first flown in 1947 and went into service before the Sabre.

the main reason to claim china is now better at destroyer tech is due to the fact that china has aegis like destroyers while russia does not,its closest counter part is a cruiser size ship and there are a limited number at that while china and usa continues to build smaller ship that are as capable or more capable than the russian cruisers(points include miniaturization and weapons integration etc.)

and yes Destroyers superiority is based not just on sams, it is a combination of the systems on board the ship which again only china has shown to be able to build something remotely similar to American ships in the shape of 52c's. with that said it not that the russian are incapable its just that by what we can see china(production of 54A, 52c, type-022, and others) has moved ahead while Russia has just started to produce ships with reduced signature hull shaping on large ships and have yet to show as capable a ship in a small package like china has.

mig-15's are definitely Russian and have nothing to do with american planes, it actually force the americans to switch to sabers quicker as other planes they had at the time couldn't match up to it.

where is the next tattoo "earthquake" exploding?

do you know ,

the most top tattoos events 2010 at MYDEPOTS.COM

Kirov class battlecruisers.

Russian BattleCruisers

Destroyers superiority isn't based on SAM (like you claimed) but rather radar, sonar, and weapons systems.

The Mig-15 flew in 1947 and not ordered into development in 1947 as you say, as a matter of fact the Mig-15 was designed in 1946 but didn't fly until 1947.

MiG Alley -- MiG-15

Global Aircraft -- MiG-15 Fagot

I really don't know what your trying to prove, if you're tying to say the Mig-15 was a copy of the Sabre than you're wrong. This is what we know, the Mig-15 was designed in 1946, first flown in 1947 and went into service before the Sabre.

actually, it's actually the Saber that is a copy of MiG-15.

USAF was falling like flies in korea to Soviet and Chinese pilots before they copied the MiG-15's swept wing design and made the Saber.

we don't have anything larger than destroyers, so that's why i was looking at destroyers for air defense. my problem. i didn't realize that russia uses battleships for air defense.

USAF was falling like flies in korea to Soviet and Chinese pilots before they copied the MiG-15's swept wing design and made the Saber.

we don't have anything larger than destroyers, so that's why i was looking at destroyers for air defense. my problem. i didn't realize that russia uses battleships for air defense.

technically cruisers, and theres only 2

You are utterly dishonest.

The MIG-15's first flight was in Dec 1947. The F-86's first flight was in Oct 1947. Even if we grant an entire year's worth of latitude for the first flights, that still leave years worth of development and testings. So how can you say that the US copied the MIG-15's design?

Back
Top Bottom