What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

A+comparison+of+recent+Chinese+military+UAV+designs.jpg

I can hope that PAC would be partner in these programs.

Libya, Algeria and Tunisia along with Yemen should try to join in with Turkey and China on Aerospace projects and build facilities where they can design and assemble aircraft and also Aero Engines facilities as well.

American influence is there, russian products are there...China will have to carefully plan and identify what can the listed countries replace with a better and cheap priced products..not easy feat.

American influence is there, russian products are there...China will have to carefully plan and identify what can the listed countries replace with a better and cheap priced products..not easy feat.
Really I feel that Tunisia, Algeria and Libya should also be in JF-17 Program with Pakistan; China would be providing services against money. Then all of these countries might invest better to make it a truely 4.5th Generation one.

Really I feel that Tunisia, Algeria and Libya should also be in JF-17 Program with Pakistan; China would be providing services against money. Then all of these countries might invest better to make it a truely 4.5th Generation one.

Hi, did you research? algerians are in russians laps and tunisians are in US lap, libyans are in no position bunch of terrorists running nation in cooperation with US/UK...To market JF-17 first you need a marketing team that you don't have... it needs to be on par with atleast block 50+ last it needs a Chinese powerful engine most importantly a reliable long lasting one and finally a unique offer by China such as one or two AEW&C.

Hi, did you research? algerians are in russians laps and tunisians are in US lap, libyans are in no position bunch of terrorists running nation in cooperation with US/UK...To market JF-17 first you need a marketing team that you don't have... it needs to be on par with atleast block 50+ last it needs a Chinese powerful engine most importantly a reliable long lasting one and finally a unique offer by China such as one or two AEW&C.
I don't think its the case. Even if they by themselves or PAF welcomes Tunisia, Algeria and Libya on Chinese next generation single engine 6th Generation fighter program then there would be nothing that can stop them.

“Divine Eagle” UAEW:

140849bw1fu9wkkk9jz4nw.jpg.thumb.jpg

A new type of “near space long endurance reconnaissance and strike integrated UAV” is also under development。

:coffee::enjoy:

Last edited:
P
Price and No String Attahed are the selling points of Chinese weapons. Strong US ally like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait bough Chinese missiles and SP guns.

Back
Top Bottom