Chinese troops “take away” camera; not incursion, says Govt

:D
spot the midget
0,,16702442_303,00.jpg

I was thinking Mr. Putin.

Xi-Jinping-and-Barack-Oba-010.jpg

Crouching tiger Smiling Snake

20037734.cms

It is a IA think tank hence records are official. Do you want me to buy a Made in China LED screen and tape it to your house to explain it?

Are you mad? IA have think tank ?:hitwall:
Your above comment shows that you are a random fanboy who does know armed forces does not have their think tanks.

Are you mad? IA have think tank ?:hitwall:
Your above comment shows that you are a random fanboy who does know armed forces does not have their think tanks.

Maj Gen Sheru Thapliyal, SM (Retd), commanded the Nathu La Brigade and an Infantry Division in the Ladakh Sector and wrote this.

CLAWS is one of those that are run by IA. If you are :pakistan: to bolde.

Maj Gen Sheru Thapliyal, SM (Retd), commanded the Nathu La Brigade and an Infantry Division in the Ladakh Sector and wrote this.

CLAWS is one of those that are run by IA. If you are :pakistan: to bolde.

He is a retired man & his statement is not official stand of IA or GOI.
For your kind information armed forces does not have any think tank, some retired persons & academics operate them.
So, first study & then speak.

He is a retired man & his statement is not official stand of IA or GOI.
For your kind information armed forces does not have any think tank, some retired persons & academics operate them.
So, first study & then speak.

This is a detailed report. Believe what you want he wrote it. Do you know about kalyan bowl ? How we captured a tactical area from pakistani troops by marching them back? No then got to sleep.

This is a detailed report. Believe what you want he wrote it. Do you know about kalyan bowl ? How we captured a tactical area from pakistani troops by marching them back? No then got to sleep.

Detailed report does not become official report. This is his personal account which does not match with Indian or Chinese government official stands. Don't change topic, I didn't argue about Indo-Pak conflicts & I sleep every night you should be awake & propagate conspiracy theories.

Detailed report does not become official report. This is his personal account which does not match with Indian or Chinese government official stands. Don't change topic, I didn't argue about Indo-Pak conflicts & I sleep every night you should be awake & propagate conspiracy theories.

"official records"

Back
Top Bottom