What's new

Chinese troops “take away” camera; not incursion, says Govt

This incident is called "Nathu La incidend' where Sino-Indian troops confronts for 6 days & both governments nothing disclose about this incident. The link you gave me a blog. Kindly give me genuine link.

Idiot that's a thinktank. Check your eyes. I can recommend one in vikaspuri.

I think the Chinese want to severely beat India look, he woke up from a dream to play

It's not an incursion. It's a well deserved spanking and lesson taught. GOI says thank you to China for reminding them who is superior.

It's not an incursion. It's a well deserved spanking and lesson taught. GOI says thank you to China for reminding them who is superior.

:P they came they removed the camera spank the Indians in Hindi "Bhaag jao yahan say wapis mat ana". The result is Indian Army started worth a good buck language course for its soldiers so that next time they can beg Chinese in Mandarian :P

Then give IA record's link not some think tank.

Tu pagal hai. It's IA thinktank. Check the damn logo!

:P they came they removed the camera spank the Indians in Hindi "Bhaag jao yahan say wapis mat ana". The result is Indian Army started worth a good buck language course for its soldiers so that next time they can beg Chinese in Mandarian :P

Pussycat , pussycat where have you been? PA has been to China to lick it's cream.

Pls spank lil harder,,,right now Manmohan singh is been saying ,,,some 1 is itching my arse & i am loving it ,,,pls let him know ur spanking him,,,,spank lil harder,,i am wid u ,,,

Tu pagal hai. It's IA thinktank. Check the damn logo!

A fanboy with no proper language of defence & geopolitics called me mad. interesting

Well when does professional armed forces commissions their official think tanks.

:D
spot the midget
0,,16702442_303,00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom