What's new

Chinese troops intrude into Indian territory in Ladakh, erect a tented post

Chalta hai attitude :disagree:. Why dont we just pack our bags and go back home if we cant stop a single platoon.

you are already home kid..enjoy your stay.. :lol: and if you have so much care,why don't you join the army??bara aya "false flagger Rambo(PDF version)"

Yaar; they also wanted to see !ncredible !ndia. That Ad Campaign must be really working :blink:

or your security guys where wetting their pants meanwhile , dnt tell me hostile troops come into your territory without being getting noticed by the so called incredible forces of incredible india ....they had the feast and left the party when they started to get bored and all that time your security forces were high on drugs so they didnt even notice 50 intruders ...wow by the way its incredible how people hide blunders by acting lame

you are already home kid..enjoy your stay.. :lol: and if you have so much care,why don't you join the army??bara aya "false flagger Rambo(PDF version)"

Don't you believe we don't deserve to keep these territories if we cant stop the adversary. I say lets hand over Ladakh to Chinese

or your security guys where wetting their pants meanwhile , dnt tell me hostile troops come into your territory without being getting noticed by the so called incredible forces of incredible india ....they had the feast and left the party when they started to get bored and all that time your security forces were high on drugs so they didnt even notice 50 intruders ...wow by the way its incredible how people hide blunders by acting lame

No,No we welcome tourists, even Chinese tourists. But not you, :astagh: so don't try this at home.

Now back to the Bikes; the War can wait a bit. Where were we, @Cherokee?

Last edited by a moderator:

That is an uncomfortable truth. Most of my countrymen don't want to admit.

Chalta hai attitude :disagree:. Why dont we just pack our bags and go back home if we cant stop a single platoon.

Nitin, Unlike LOC, our border with eastern neighbor is peaceful, any impulsive action will only escalate situation further. as i said before, due to differences in perception of the LAC few intrusion take place, it's Normal

Nitin, Unlike LOC, our border with eastern neighbor is peaceful, any impulsive action will only escalate situation further. as i said before, due to differences in perception of the LAC few intrusion take place, it's Normal

That may be true. But this is mis/interpreted as meekness and cowardice.

No,No we welcome tourists, even Chinese tourists. But not you, :astagh: so don't try this at home.

Now back to the Bikes; the War can wait a bit. Where were we, @Cherokee?

i can go till Pangong so on bike . Not to mention i am going with the brother of Army officer stationed there . will get a lot of insight plus pristine natural beauty !! . War should be postponed . This is so much more important .

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you believe we don't deserve to keep these territories if we cant stop the adversary. I say lets hand over Ladakh to Chinese

and how are you going to stop adversary which have thousands of Kms of borders through treacherous terrains??do China can stop Indian incursion completely??atleast post something thats worth challenging to us,or else,don't troll at all..

and how are you going to stop adversary which have thousands of Kms of borders through treacherous terrains??do China can stop Indian incursion completely??atleast post something thats worth challenging to us,or else,don't troll at all..

Yes brother I agree with you. We should let them in, Ladakh will soon meet the fate of Aksai Chin :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom