What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

indian credibility has taken a serious hit in this episode.. its hard to take anything coming out of the indian government seriously anymore.

everything is now just blatantly deny plain facts... it becomes annoying and condescending at some point.

when this incident happened. I went quickly to see what both sides were saying. and virtually all indian sources were saying "fake news" "India took Chinese territory actually" and things like that. virtually every other source on earth is saying the opposite.

at some point you lose credibility. its impossible to take any indian statements as facts anymomre and impossible to know whats going on. and i say this as a relatively neutral observer.

If you have had the opportunity to examine the position on maps, you will find that both sides have gone to the extent of their claimed portions. You will also find, on searching, that India has significantly improved her infrastructure in the area, and in the Arunachal Pradesh area, and that some of the discomfort on the PLA side is due to the realisation that this has happened progressively, and without any attention having been paid for that.

As for the rest, if you truly want to get at the reality of the situation, a certain amount of ploughing through muck of the sort you have described is sadly necessary.

I am not sure what other sources on earth are saying something different, but it does not match ground reality. We do tend to take Chinese assertions at face value, but these have been hollowed out over time; they are not reliable.

we are thankful to jinnah sahab he created pakistan .

that is wish of all pakistanis.

That's is very good. And please stay away from our border we are sick of serving you tea. In kargil you came for tea. Last year you came again. Migs is all you offer. Our tea is expensive. We want Rafael or mk2000

Yes , A retired 3 star general is less in stature compared to a shit poster that spams every thread with propaganda.

His daughter is not relevant to this discussion. You are just trying to put down a three star general because he doesn't believe in your lies.

Not just any 3 star general.

He didn't retire as a Corps Commander, but at a higher level, as Army Commander, first, of Northern Command, precisely the territory that is under discussion, then, until retirement, of Central Command.

Dragging in relations and bad-mouthing them is a well-known Sanghi technique.

That's is very good. And please stay away from our border we are sick of serving you tea. In kargil you came for tea. Last year you came again. Migs is all you offer. Our tea is expensive. We want Rafael or mk2000

tea is very cheap :D
you should not forget our expensive langar served you for two years.

He himself admits it is his opinion and he has real info or intel on ground situation.
Anyways his daughter is a senior memebr of an opposition party:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gul_Panag

So he is not a neutral source.

Also his map of LAC in Pangong Tso is wrong, he claims this is the LAC:
Likely-area-secured-by-PLA-in-North-Bank-Pangong-Tso.jpg

But he is completely wrong as the actual LAC at Pangong Tso is this:

EYzTrtYUwAECRPb
if a person accepts defeat and ractifies his mistakes only then one can become a better person!!

rss/hindutava teaching you to be a victorious delusional baboon who is incapable of accepting reality and only accept bs thats fed to him on whatsapp university!!

sad sad people of great country!

If you have had the opportunity to examine the position on maps, you will find that both sides have gone to the extent of their claimed portions. You will also find, on searching, that India has significantly improved her infrastructure in the area, and in the Arunachal Pradesh area, and that some of the discomfort on the PLA side is due to the realisation that this has happened progressively, and without any attention having been paid for that.

As for the rest, if you truly want to get at the reality of the situation, a certain amount of ploughing through muck of the sort you have described is sadly necessary.

I am not sure what other sources on earth are saying something different, but it does not match ground reality. We do tend to take Chinese assertions at face value, but these have been hollowed out over time; they are not reliable.

From what I have read, their intrusion in Galwan and Pangong Lake is beyond their claimed position. Can you comment on that?

From what I have read, their intrusion in Galwan and Pangong Lake is beyond their claimed position. Can you comment on that?

Only to the extent that they have started restricting the movement of Indian personnel into areas that hitherto seemed to have been mutually accessible. It is difficult to reconstruct these minute details; much of these were transactional. If you were there, you knew what was going on; if you were not there, it is difficult to piece together the truth.

I told you that already few days back. China is building Helipad, bunkers, etc.
China is planning to keep large number of Soldiers and heavy equipment close to Ladakh LAC and Sikkim border.

Indian crying.....

Last edited:
My my my.....

Dear, are you trying to show the peacetime deployment..... Or is it with regards to the present crisis?

This analysis by General Panag may be helpful as background material:

It is pertinent to mention that the intrusion by regular troops is not linear like normal border patrols going to respective claim lines. If a brigade size force has secured 3-4 km in Galwan River, it implies that the heights to the north and south have been secured, thus securing a total area of 15 to 20 square km. Similarly, along Pangong Tso, the PLA brigade having secured 8-10 km on the north bank would have also secured the dominating heights to the north to physically control 35-40 square km. And if China subsequently realigns its claim line based on the areas secured, the net area secured would increase exponentially.

Our deployment in the central sector is thin. PLA build-up of maximum one brigade in the central sector is to tie down our strategic reserves by posing a threat and to gain territory in the event of escalation. In north Sikkim, a limited threat indication has been given in the plateau area to caution us against an escalatory offensive into the Chumbi valley. Precautionary deployment would have been done in Arunachal Pradesh.

The likely military aim of China is to stop the development of our border infrastructure in Ladakh that threatens Aksai Chin and National Highway (NH) 219, particularly in Galwan , Hot Springs and Pangong Tso sectors, and depending on our reaction, to be prepared for a limited border skirmish.

Back
Top Bottom