What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

It looks like some serious deployment. Are things going to escalate further?

Indian observers have a serious problem here, an ongoing one.

There are those who count 700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir; one of our members is notorious for having two thoughts in his mind at any given moment, one, that there are 700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir, two, that this may have increased to 900,000.

Any professional Pakistani military person will inform you that there have been, in recent years, three Army Corps north of the Punjab and Himachal Pradesh, including troops in Jammu. These three are XIV Corps, XV Corps and XVI Corps; of them, you can see from the map and the orbat that XIV Corps is exclusively assigned to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with the single exception of the Siachen Brigade and 8th Mtn. Div (responsible for Dras-Kargil-Batalik).

Only the XV Corps has been located in the Valley.

The XVI Corps is a very strong unit that looks at the border area with Pakistan, with the Akhnoor sector, and the Shakargarh Bulge underlying the sensitivity of the military situation.

To answer your question, there has been little or no accretion of Indian troops in the LAC sector. So, absent any provocation, there is little or no likelihood of any escalation.

Last edited:
Nah man, you are mistaken, we are NOT betting anything on anybody. We didn't even bring any third country into the Kashmir issue, all Pakistan has asked is to resolve Kashmir issue in the light of UN Resolution. Anyhow lets not derail the topic by bringing in Kashmir into this, nor Pakistan.

This is about India vs China, it is well understood for everyone & see that what is happening @ LAC, no one is betting on China to invade / bomb Indian territory, nor are we expecting it to be. We are just watching the show from the other side that how Modi g's diplomacy is being shred into pieces. We will continue to monitor and observe the situation. :pop:

No need to get upset, I suggest accept Trump's offer of mediation :agree:

lets just stick to the thread & not drag , Taliban, Pakistan & Kashmir into this debate to hide the incompetence of Indian Govt. Lets accept it, it's a major failure of Indian foreign policy & Diplomacy.

and the solution i presented about taking the journalist to the actual place on ground will be much better than running to IMINT analysts for facesaving .... just to let you know, Pakistan never ran to IMINT handles, we presented the photo evidence, we took the journalists to the balakot site....

Yes let's not derail the thread but if you go to multiple threads and spend time you will notice how Pakistan members are talking of taking full advantage of India China war if erupts, how they should open up 2nd front from west, how they should not repeat mistake they did in 1962 etc etc....

And I'm not upset at all.... I'm just talking facts here.....

Anyways we should continue with the topic and I'm glad to see that current situation on border now more likely to normalize.....

Indian nation and thier Media always try to portray news according to their agenda. Fake, lies, Propaganda and misleading the facts

Its not our fault if you dont get any feel good news.
Now if you will lend your shoulder to chinese to shed some tears, they need this consolidation in such tough times. Show them you are friend in need.
yabba dabba doooo!!!!!

modi g has pumped adrenaline into his bakths you guys are all hyper all pumped up!!!

keyboard say meejaeeel maar rahay ho!

As I stated in another post. This is a manufactured crisis. Any troop movements are being exaggerated by India to spark interest in Washington IMO.

EZAn598XsAAWr1B

all brigades have also deployed units within as close as a kilometer to the LAC, as shown by satellite imagery.

@Joe Shearer @Chhatrapati @silent_poison @Bhoot Pishach

My my my.....

Dear, are you trying to show the peacetime deployment..... Or is it with regards to the present crisis?

Indian observers have a serious problem here, an ongoing one.

There are those who count 700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir; one of our members is notorious for having two thoughts in his mind at any given moment, one, that there are 700,000 Indian troops in Kashmir, two, that this may have increased to 900,000.

Any professional Pakistani military person will inform you that there have been, in recent years, three Army Corps north of the Punjab and Himachal Pradesh, including troops in Jammu. These three are XIV Corps, XV Corps and XVI Corps; of them, you can see from the map and the orbat that XIV Corps is exclusively assigned to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) with the single exception of the Siachen Brigade.

Only the XV Corps has been located in the Valley.

The XVI Corps is a very strong unit that looks at the border area with Pakistan, with the Akhnoor sector, and the Shakargarh Bulge underlying the sensitivity of the military situation.

To answer your question, there has been little or no accretion of Indian troops in the LAC sector. So, absent any provocation, there is little or no likelihood of any escalation.
2020 has been rough for all of us, last thing we need it more war.
hope things settle down.

2020 has been rough for all of us, last thing we need it more war.
hope things settle down.

The problem is that we are dealing with people of amazing incompetence; they talk the talk, they cannot walk the walk. Just look at their track record; it is an amazing story of headline management and complete inability to deal with reality.

We might just find ourselves accidentally in a war. I pray that your wishes come true, and we settle down.

My my my.....

Dear, are you trying to show the peacetime deployment..... Or is it with regards to the present crisis?

The problem is that we are dealing with people of amazing incompetence; they talk the talk, they cannot walk the walk. Just look at their track record; it is an amazing story of headline management and complete inability to deal with reality.

We might just find ourselves accidentally in a war. I pray that your wishes come true, and we settle down.

@BL33D

@Nilgiri

It is so indescribably pleasant to have someone ask the right, pointed questions, and to be able to personally do a Veronica away from onrushing Sanghis.

Last edited:
The chest thumping macho man Modi has just lost his vocal cords these days.
India-Demands-China-Pakistan-to-end-all-CPEC-Activities-in-Azad-Kashmir.jpg
Master shaking hand with his slave...nice meme though.

Lol.. Indian media? I will not be surprised they claim one Indian soldier fought all the way to Beijing from Indian border and defeat a million PLA soldier. :lol:
Instead whoom should we trust? DG ISPR?

Back
Top Bottom