What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

Indians running to foreign sugar daddies to save them from embarrassment :D

Behaving like a girl with daddy issues....a simple solution to the problem & burst the propaganda, get some reliable, reputed foreign journalists, fly them out to Ladakh, let them observe & report

:angel:

After going thru the multiple threads on India China stand off it seems it's Pakistan members who are betting their Kashmir dreams on sugar daddy China to do something about it.....

After going thru the multiple threads on India China stand off it seems it's Pakistan members who are betting their Kashmir dreams on sugar daddy China to do something about it.....
Well can you blame them? The Taliban just slapped them by telling them they view Kashmir as an internal matter of India.

Nah man, you are mistaken, we are NOT betting anything on anybody. We didn't even bring any third country into the Kashmir issue, all Pakistan has asked is to resolve Kashmir issue in the light of UN Resolution. Anyhow lets not derail the topic by bringing in Kashmir into this, nor Pakistan.

This is about India vs China, it is well understood for everyone & see that what is happening @ LAC, no one is betting on China to invade / bomb Indian territory, nor are we expecting it to be. We are just watching the show from the other side that how Modi g's diplomacy is being shred into pieces. We will continue to monitor and observe the situation. :pop:

No need to get upset, I suggest accept Trump's offer of mediation :agree:

Well can you blame them? The Taliban just slapped them by telling them they view Kashmir as an internal matter of India.
lets just stick to the thread & not drag , Taliban, Pakistan & Kashmir into this debate to hide the incompetence of Indian Govt. Lets accept it, it's a major failure of Indian foreign policy & Diplomacy.

and the solution i presented about taking the journalist to the actual place on ground will be much better than running to IMINT analysts for facesaving .... just to let you know, Pakistan never ran to IMINT handles, we presented the photo evidence, we took the journalists to the balakot site....

Its not our fault if you dont get any feel good news.
Now if you will lend your shoulder to chinese to shed some tears, they need this consolidation in such tough times. Show them you are friend in need.

Do you know what Chinese diplomat said yesterday? He said India and Chine needs to talk. They are falling in line earlier than expected. Bad news for their cheer girls.

I've learned one thing in all my life in PDF. Never trust Indian media.

Nah man, you are mistaken, we are NOT betting anything on anybody. We didn't even bring any third country into the Kashmir issue, all Pakistan has asked is to resolve Kashmir issue in the light of UN Resolution. Anyhow lets not derail the topic by bringing in Kashmir into this, nor Pakistan.

This is about India vs China, it is well understood for everyone & see that what is happening @ LAC, no one is betting on China to invade / bomb Indian territory, nor are we expecting it to be. We are just watching the show from the other side that how Modi g's diplomacy is being shred into pieces. We will continue to monitor and observe the situation. :pop:

No need to get upset, I suggest accept Trump's offer of mediation :agree:

lets just stick to the thread & not drag , Taliban, Pakistan & Kashmir into this debate to hide the incompetence of Indian Govt. Lets accept it, it's a major failure of Indian foreign policy & Diplomacy.

and the solution i presented about taking the journalist to the actual place on ground will be much better than running to IMINT analysts for facesaving .... just to let you know, Pakistan never ran to IMINT handles, we presented the photo evidence, we took the journalists to the balakot site....
You didn't allow journalists to the site until over a month after. And you can't compare the two situations. Obviously India wouldn't bring journalist right to a potential conflict site. although India today's Ashraf Wani did go within 20km of the standoff site

And I don't see why India needs to save face. The standoff was caused by India building infrastructure in areas claimed by China, China asked india to stop, India refused, so China attempted incursions. Teh available satellite imagery shows that there are not thousands of Chinese on Indian soil, at most a few hundred within 500m of the LAC. If anything it is China that needs face saving, notice how China is suddenly calling for talks all of a sudden?

And this thread was specifically created for IMINT, I don't know why you are derailing it. If you have evidence supporting PLA soldiers occupying area deep within Ladakh, plesae post them, otherwise please don't troll.

I've learned one thing in all my life in PDF. Never trust Indian media.
That is why I have avoided using Indian media as a source. Funnily enough, Pakistanis believed some India media sources that claimed the incursion in the first place, but are denying satellite evidence.

EZAn598XsAAWr1B

All brigades have also deployed units within as close as a kilometer to the LAC, as shown by satellite imagery.

@Joe Shearer @Chhatrapati @silent_poison @Bhoot Pishach

Last edited:
Lol.. Indian media? I will not be surprised they claim one Indian soldier fought all the way to Beijing from Indian border and defeat a million PLA soldier. :lol:
I think by now after staying in PDF for almost 10 years, we have understood and learned Indians' DNA structure. :D

EZAn598XsAAWr1B

all brigades have also deployed units within as close as a kilometer to the LAC, as shown by satellite imagery.

@Joe Shearer @Chhatrapati @silent_poison @Bhoot Pishach

Why didn't you tag @PanzerKiel on this? In case you raise the issue of this order of battle being entirely China-specific, it is also true that these troops could be diverted to face a crisis on the western frontier, and for troops to be diverted here from the western frontier.

Why didn't you tag @PanzerKiel on this? In case you raise the issue of this order of battle being entirely China-specific, it is also true that these troops could be diverted to face a crisis on the western frontier, and for troops to be diverted here from the western frontier.
good points. Yes I am curious to hear his opinions.

It looks like some serious deployment. Are things going to escalate further?

And this thread was specifically created for IMINT, I don't know why you are derailing it. If you have evidence supporting PLA soldiers occupying area deep within Ladakh, plesae post them, otherwise please don't troll.
Fair enough, lets stick with the IMINT then, unfortunately i don't have the expertise in this field so I can't work on this by myself, however I will use some of the independent sources on this development.

BTW, Nathan also said that as per definition of LAC by 'Indian Govt' Chinese came right at the line & Pee'd ....
so that says all lot about mood of the chinese

Also can you help me understand this? it's an indian source, i don't know if it;s reliable
upload_2020-5-28_11-12-13.png

https://theprint.in/opinion/satelli...hal-defence-expert-abhijit-iyer-mitra/287327/

Back
Top Bottom