What's new

Chinese troops in ?

Well its a fact...known all over the world.

Yet Saudi Arabia with its massive amount of money and access to American, European, and Russian equipment decides to buy Chinese SP guns.

Kuwait with its American allies practically spoon feeding them weapons also buys 3 battalions of Chinese SP guns beating out American, and European suppliers.

Turkey a Nato nation with access to European and American weapons decides to buy 300 million dollars worth of tactical ballistic missiles and MLRS from China.

Keep dreaming Chinese weapons are crap. It'll only help us.

BTW besides a few rifles and helicopters how has super Indian quality weapons been selling?

ohhh...what i hurt your feelings... ??/ Sorry...

Well its a fact...known all over the world.
:tdown:

Lets see if this works:
8yayqw.jpg

Yet Saudi Arabia with its massive amount of money and access to American, European, and Russian equipment decides to buy Chinese SP guns.

Kuwait with its American allies practically spoon feeding them weapons also buys 3 battalions of Chinese SP guns beating out American, and European suppliers.

Turkey a Nato nation with access to European and American weapons decides to buy 300 million dollars worth of tactical ballistic missiles and MLRS from China.

Keep dreaming Chinese weapons are crap. It'll only help us.

BTW besides a few rifles and helicopters how has super Indian quality weapons been selling?

Even the 1 odd heli was donated..while 1 was booked by a hospital.

No we are not and never will be afraid of a soft state like india, the aftermath of Mumbai has proven how impotent you are.

I don't agree with you that India is a soft state. If you mean that the current Indian leaders are soft then you may be right to some extent. The leaders of a country have a very important role in shaping the country. If they are soft then even a superpower will appear weak. As far as the question of our potency is concerned, i would like to remind you about the 1971 Indo-pak war and its outcome. That is what happens when a strong country has a strong and shrewd leadership. Also consider the kargil war and the atlantique incident. They will give you some knowledge about India's potency. As far as the aftermath of mumbai is concerned, i don't know the real reason for inaction despite strong public reaction and a capable military, so i would not comment on it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom