What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

I don't know what's more humiliating the number of times Chinese soldiers have intruded into indian territory or indians relying on trump to save them?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The thing here is, I don't see China hiding behind anyone to confront any country. Well, the same can't be said for a so called neighbor.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He thinks he is a brown aryan hugging his white master.

LOL...epic supa powa. Getting some scolding from the black dude.

Yah the last few sqkm were a few months ago according to my Indian sources.:sick:
so from 2000 sq km it is now "the last few sqkm"?? LOL. So, it is just Chinese bluster as usual. Expected.

The thing here is, I don't see China hiding behind anyone to confront any country. Well, the same can't be said for a so called neighbor.
That's a very mean thing to say about Pakistan. I thought you two were friends!

Unfortunately for our Indian friends, history has been proven that even though you may have 2 sugar daddy, you still end up like this........:suicide:
pnfW0SJ.gif

so from 2000 sq km it is now "the last few sqkm"?? LOL. So, it is just Chinese bluster as usual. Expected.

That's a very mean thing to say about Pakistan. I thought you two were friends!
No you got it wrong, accumulated over years its 2000 sqkm, the last few sqkm added to that figure was a few months ago according to my secret Indian sources.

No you got it wrong, accumulated over years its 2000 sqkm, the last few sqkm added to that figure was a few months ago according to my secret Indian sources.
LOL - great. Congrats. Meanwhile, in the real world we rely on facts.

Hi stupid Chinese always talk that 1962 that indian not any kind of weaponry also cheat that fight .your fight belong that time thalailama enter that our country so we fight also cheating sovergnity of our country then we after 1967 war indian army win that war your soldier 347 members are died ok then we return your territory .first we go search that history then we talk .also one remember once we lose then second time our country is win you are looser stupid this time come with war you are looser .you say that delhi 400 km i say china is a same distance india is all kind of weaponry ok mind it man .agni missile 8000km you only head quarter fully destroy also military production line chendgu sector within minute remember it india carry all type of weaponry now also 21 ft century all cable you are only paper media only laughter .truly india provide 1500 to 2500 nuclear arsenal weapon system . remember ok china respect other nation then we talk it ok stupid Chinese.

First we post that boldly then we talk .

Lol. You are sending cowherders and farmers. Hahahha hahaha. Good job. Another example of Chinese bravery. Lol
Yup after the herders camp there, the soldier come in and stake claim to show settlement evidence. :D. Without firing a shot, we got 2000 kmsq, and India can't do anything about it.

Yup after the herders camp there, the soldier come in and stake claim to show settlement evidence. :D. Without firing a shot, we got 2000 kmsq, and India can't do anything about it.
LOL - is that why the Chinese are begging India right now to "withdraw"?

LOL - is that why the Chinese are begging India right now to "withdraw"?
Well if you call a warning begging, then I have nothing else to say, you can try staying there longer. That place is not disputed btw, it was an agreed boundary, legally we can kill Indian troops there.

Back
Top Bottom