What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

s
This area is close to all three borders.I don't think their troop is deployed any other place..May be India blocked the construction.It could be simple as that or something to do with Modi Trump visit..Why construction only during visit!!To malign India?

That's an old video..
same stone bunkers ...chinese tried to damage.

LOL - "knees to kiss the Earth" - hahahahhahhaha - you do realize you can't transliterate moronic Chinese sayings into English and expect anyone to understand your gibberish. LOL
Well, a little direct, this is to make you kneel, Sorry, I didn't take your understanding into consideration. I said it too tactfully.

seriously need to develope infrastructure for our forces.
We are doing.Not though at fast rate but getting faster than before.
Look at their soldiers.Our one man enough to hold their two by two hands.Also our soldier is saying "This is not the way to do it"..Bunch of unethical on ground just want to make scenes..

The hands opened as if Modi is untouchable says it as well.
360截图20161029190035485.jpg

Well, a little direct, this is to make you kneel, Sorry, I didn't take your understanding into consideration. I said it too tactfully.
LOL - Apology accepted. But it wasn't tactful. It was gibberish. But then, we've come to expect that from your ilk.

360截图20161029190035485.jpg

What?
That looks like Obama teaching the schoolboy Modi with his head down like a good servant getting instructions from his master.
hahaha

Timing of this deployment is very well planned which is to create tension in the region.
That is just speculation. It is understandable as you may not be familiar with the pace of how Chinese army upgrades its "toys".

We are doing.Not though at fast rate but getting faster than before.
Look at their soldiers.Our one man enough to hold their two by two hands.Also our soldier is saying "This is not the way to do it"..Bunch of unethical on ground just want to make scenes..
You are doing: India deploys more than 200 thousand troops in the China-India border , equipped with tanks and C-130. Even the most elite army in India is here.

But China...the main force is still in the East, while in the western border, China has only 50 thousand police forces.

Please don't pretend to be a victim, disgusting.

The hands opened as if Modi is untouchable says it as well.
He thinks he is a brown aryan hugging his white master.

View attachment 406807
What?
That looks like Obama teaching the schoolboy Modi with his head down like a good servant getting instructions from his master.
hahaha
LOL...epic supa powa. Getting some scolding from the black dude.

LOL - "knees to kiss the Earth" - hahahahhahhaha - you do realize you can't transliterate moronic Chinese sayings into English and expect anyone to understand your gibberish. LOL

"Just" - like a few months ago? When was this?
Yah the last few sqkm were a few months ago according to my Indian sources.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom