What's new

Chinese troops enter Indian territory; dismantle bunkers

Do Indians spend half of their time thinking of Pakistan ? :D
I never knew that Taliban captured some Pakistani land :rofl:

No need to capture what you already control.

It is the mind game China is playing, and China seems to be winning this mind warfare
i dont think so. If we react they i will say China wins.
For many reasons i feel China wants to Provok India so they can escalate the sitiation.
But India is not prepared for any confrontation. We atleast need 4 to 5 years for this , only we can react harshly.
Let it be 2020 then not even US can challenge India.
till then we need to play it cool.

OK Indians, according to you, Pakistan is blowing up your financial capital repeatedly, while China is stealing your land.

What are you going to do about it? Send Manmohan Singh over to give us more trade contracts?

Yes please.

One of the funniest comments I read on PDF:lol:

So sad that the defenseless Indians can't do anything while according to them China is taking over their land & Pakistan is attacking them.

OYEEE US HAMAAREE MADAD KARO!!!!

(OH US PLEASE HELP US!)

Fantastic run on strengthening ties by India.Ironic if you recall Vietnam,South Korea,Japan,Mongolia and even the mighty United States had little cooperation with us at best.....hmm I wonder why now everybody wants to do business with us(we don't even need our foreign embassies to do anything,our "pals" are helping us just fine!!!)lolz

i dont think so. If we react they i will say China wins.
For many reasons i feel China wants to Provok India so they can escalate the sitiation.
But India is not prepared for any confrontation. We atleast need 4 to 5 years for this , only we can react harshly.
Let it be 2020 then not even US can challenge India.
till then we need to play it cool.

I think you're reading too much into fake news. painting in "Cantonese"? Are you joking?

Look who's talking ! According to reports , 72 % of Afghanistan is still controlled by Taliban
That too after 10 years of NATO's operation so please keep yourself out of this ... US doesn't need another Vietnam does it ?

Keep posts relevant to the thread ... Why do you think that Government of India doesn't respond ?

The post is for the above incident.

If you dont understand that.. cut the crap and just post smileys... That alone might do.

Dugh!!!!!!!!!!!1
What about Maoists those which India can't control and Sir you always compare yourself to China and always people say Indian Defense is now tackle the China rather than Pakistan let see How India Responds or get exposed :pakistan::pakistan::china::china:

Indian policy makers have had too much emphasis on Pakistan alone and the results are coming

Likewise.Why protest over something that the Army denies ever took place.
Times of India says otherwise ... For obvious reasons , the army will deny that if it even happened

Now now Juice. welcome back you naughty boy. your sarcasm and wit were missed. Btw is this another attempt to be witty?

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Keep posts relevant to the thread ... Why do you think that Government of India doesn't respond ?

Because it will expose them to their own people and abroad that they are unable to do anything

Back
Top Bottom