What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Both army have been playing this kind of game for decades,just we never cry like u, or u really believe Indian side is purely innocent? We don't just do that for fun.
We don't here indian incursions into China do we

Indians are nothing but just full of hot air.....:laugh:

narsim-cartoon_650_071513083326.jpg

India gives China taste of its own medicine by resorting to aggressive patrols

In a series of protests over the past few weeks, Beijing has complained that the Indian Army was resorting to aggressive patrols - coming too close to the Chinese boats and engaging them. Besides handing over protest notes at the border personnel meeting, the Chinese have also conveyed the message at diplomatic level.

Read more at: India gives China taste of its own medicine by resorting to aggressive patrols : North, News - India Today

you started cry louder when IA do something..
That's right, it's merely a retaliation against the Indian aggressive behaviours, stop bullying China u supa pawa India.

I guess Indian Army is still scared by 62.
25 kms in mountainous territory is some serious "intrusion"
No in 1967, known as chola incident India replied back china and give them bloody nose which they don't want world to know....

India do not want to engage china before it create and place all its military in attacking position along china border.

That's right, it's merely a retaliation against the Indian aggressive behaviours, stop bullying China u supa pawa India.
Didn't you read the article , this was Indian Replied to chins aggressive behaviour , india replied in same tone so chinese started crying..... It matter of 2-3 years before India engage china more forcefully.

India is in making 2 Attacking Div of for china especially.

No in 1967, known as chola incident India replied back china and give them bloody nose which they don't want world to know....

India do not want to engage china before it create and place all its military in attacking position along china border.
67,87 minor skirmishes..I don't see the chinese in trauma because of it.But IA somehow magically forgets how to fight when faced with chinese.

We don't here indian incursions into China do we
Lol, so u really believe this 25km BS? Than u have serious problem of border control I suppose, Isn't the sino India broder heavily guarded? just how can a foreign troop enter 25km into ur territory? Stop play victim card and exaggerate the facts.

look at the number of casualties kid
I see which side is scared and pissing in its pants..I see which side has been defeated.After all,that is what matters in war..victory or defeat.Or is it some strange Indian logic that victory is measured by no. of casualties,old geezer?

Lol, so u really believe this 25km BS? Than u have serious problem of border control I suppose, Isn't the sino India broder heavily guarded? just how can a foreign troop enter 25km into ur territory? Stop play victim card and exaggerate the facts.

Sino indian border isn't heavily guarded
Based on peace treaty it was said that border disputes will be solved politically and not at the borders
I am not sure about this incident but incidents in the past have indicated incursions
and repeated promises by chinese premier that this won't happen in the future

Go on, Indians will talk different topics, that's all they do to feel better themselves. :rofl:

stop being racist or is it in your nature :tdown:
learning abit from our neighbors

I see which side is scared and pissing in its pants..I see which side has been defeated.After all,that is what matters in war..victory or defeat.Or is it some strange Indian logic that victory is measured by no. of casualties,old geezer?
you started about number m8, i just corrected your stats, you are obsessed about India losing in 62, i corrected you with 67, for which you don't have an answer

AFA war goes, our economy doesn't ask for a war and neither does china's but i guess it can only be understood by educated people

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom