What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

Just saying. USA killed a joint enemy while according to you guys Pakistanis have even crossed borders to kill your soldiers.

You guys should stop hiding behind USA. China is destroying your sovereignty into pieces. There is nothing wrong in accepting the reality.

China has made India one of its topmost priorities in foreign relations, the two countries are set to becomes economic allies in the near future and are already part of the biggest non-Western economic bloc in the world. Frankly, I believe that you know very well that the only person hiding behind the skirts of any other country is you, (i.e behind China's military and economic superiority vis a vis India).

If you call flag waving on a hill destruction of sovereignty, I really want to know what you think of the 'nation' of Pakistan which has far worse occurrences every other day from almost all of it's neighbours.

The killing of the Indian soldiers was an act of aggression, India does similar things to Pakistan as well, if you think it's a one way street with such things, you're delusional. I condemn such incidents from both armies as they have no strategic objective other than petty fulfillment of base human desires of vengeance and small-penis-syndrome.

25KM and yet you are saying it Accidentally :undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided: Do you know how much area is occupied in 25 KM...? its not 2 km nor 5. 25 KM :hitwall::hitwall:

It happens when you have faulty maps no biggie,the issue will be resolved soon peacefully

Yes keep giving these excuses to hide your embarrassment. Serioudly, was expecting some dhamaka from Narender Modi.

These are not excuses,when the matter can be resolved peacefully by flag meetings without no one getting killed,why should we use force then.you must understand that Modi is looking to make India a Economic power,the last thing he would want is a confrontation with the world's second largest economy.

Just saying. USA killed a joint enemy while according to you guys Pakistanis have even crossed borders to kill your soldiers.

You guys should stop hiding behind USA. China is destroying your sovereignty into pieces. There is nothing wrong in accepting the reality.

LOL,destroying sovereignty :rofl::rofl::rofl:.Stop blowing it out of proportions,while the US daily 'Destroying your Sovereignty'[your words not mine] by bombing your people & raiding your territory,while the Chinese sometimes accidentally & sometimes intentionally cross over some KMs pass some time & then return the same way they came back.this is not called destroying sovereignty & we are not the ones who are hiding behind US.Brush up your history

China has made India one of its topmost priorities in foreign relations, the two countries are set to becomes economic allies in the near future and are already part of the biggest non-Western economic bloc in the world. Frankly, I believe that you know very well that the only person hiding behind the skirts of any other country is you, (i.e behind China's military and economic superiority vis a vis India).

If you call flag waving on a hill destruction of sovereignty, I really want to know what you think of the 'nation' of Pakistan which has far worse occurrences every other day from almost all of it's neighbours.

The killing of the Indian soldiers was an act of aggression, India does similar things to Pakistan as well, if you think it's a one way street with such things, you're delusional. I condemn such incidents from both armies as they have no strategic objective other than petty fulfillment of base human desires of vengeance and small-penis-syndrome.

They just want to somehow associate us with the US,while forgetting how Pakistan was a 'Supa Pawn' of the US in Asia to counter SU

what if the mighty modiji get angry? I am a little bit worried about poor PLA soldiers

Try a little bit harder,call your supervisor maybe he can help you

This is a response to the mighty modiji's 200 T-72 tanks deployment in that area. In the tank olympics, Indian missed all the targets in the shooting while Chinese hit them all. I bet PLA will destroy those 200 tanks in less than 10 minutes if there is a battle.

This is a response to the mighty modiji's 200 T-72 tanks deployment in that area. In the tank olympics, Indian missed all the targets in the shooting while Chinese hit them all. I bet PLA will destroy those 200 tanks in less than 10 minutes if there is a battle.

You forgot to add the source let me add it for you
www.yourbrainfarts.com/wet-dream

At least they apologized. A super power. Take India's example now. We have killed dozens of your soldiers on LOC and IB. Even beheaded them according to your allegation. But never apologized. No regret either. At least USA had to change its earlier stance.
A super power normally does a public show of apology after it screws over its client state to mollify the hurt self respect of the population. Hence the show apology by USA.

Pakistan is neither a super power, nor India its client state. Actually India and Pakistan are more like sworn enemies killing each others' soldiers at every opportunity they get. Hence no apology between India and Pakistan

A super power normally does a public show of apology after it screws over its client state to mollify the hurt self respect of the population. Hence the show apology by USA.

Pakistan is neither a super power, nor India its client state. Actually India and Pakistan are more like sworn enemies killing each others' soldiers at every opportunity they get. Hence no apology between India and Pakistan

So you want to say is India is not even an apology worthy?? OK!!

sorry, our CCTV only report the final 4 teams, which didn't including india. try harder next time.

Please refer to the context in which the question was asked. You're just making a fool out of yourself this way. Well, what can I possibly say, try harder next time?

Modi will respond with ferocity. China beware...

Maybe that's exactly what we are waiting for? :azn:

That's why it's always better to have a massive conventional advantage.

If others shoot first, that absolves us of responsibility for starting a war. Everyone will see it was not us that shot first.

It happens when you have faulty maps no biggie,the issue will be resolved soon peacefully

These are not excuses,when the matter can be resolved peacefully by flag meetings without no one getting killed,why should we use force then.you must understand that Modi is looking to make India a Economic power,the last thing he would want is a confrontation with the world's second largest economy.

Yes it makes sense to talk peacefully with an adversary more powerful than you, even when that adversary is comfortably entered your country and do whatever they want and you are just a silent spectator watching from far. I am sure the Indian people will be very glad that the Indian govt is taking this route. But Narender Modi seriously is a big let down. I think he can only get innocent civilians killed and raped but not have the guts to challenge a big power like China.

:tdown:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom