What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

She looks average ..
forget it man ... you named Sonakshi Sinha ... compare them both ..
sonakshi-sinha-action-holiday

Wooo, another Indian who knows my country better than me, enlighten me please. :)

No, it's not a border crossing... it's a walk in the country side... among flowers and butterflies. :D

I guess I know much more than you...how is PKK and the Peshmerga treating your ppl......:azn:

I never said I knew more but you obviously don't know anything about India. As for your support for Pakistan and muslims, don;t forget your history has many instances of not giving support to other muslims kings when they asked for help. So much for Muslim brotherhood....lol

We are not exactly a super-powa.... but let me think.....i can't imagine Greek tanks, penetrating into Western Thrace...response would be fried Greek tanks... also Soviets were our former neighbours...i don't remember we faced something like this...
Yeah, maybe....But let me think........Do the Greeks have nuclear weapons......Do the Turks have nuclear weapons.....Both are two kids playing with their new grown p......Grow up and let the big boys handle their matters........Or you may find a AGNI 5 up your a.......and you wont be able to do anything about.
And that's not an invasion but an incursion, else they would have come with all their might not POSTERS.

Pathetic little NON-NUCLEAR state.

Dude, different scenarios......... tell RA&W to start some sort of insurgency in China, and then observe getting bombed to the stone age...........

We did both to the US of A, and are still here to tell you the story............
Really............And your are a THINK-TANK....WOW.....Long live Pakistan.

Collateral damage .. With mutual understanding .. How else do you think .. Those drones target high value insects? Shams I airbase was also given for the same purposes.

:lol: I know how ISI scampered to take some residual credit when Osama was killed. Pakistani establishments behave like a man who after being slapped hard by someone, thanks the slapper for killing the mosquito on his cheek. All to avoid the embarrassment, not knowing that with the lame excuse he is embarrassing himself even more

No .. Thts why NATO supplies were banned for 1 year .. US (super power) apologized....
Regretted after months .. Nice if that's enough for your govt for restoring its sovreignity :D

What about your ambassador getting her anus n vagina thoroughly searched by Americans? Wonder if they even gave a fk abt india..000ps nope.
That's the equation you believe in ? A mid level diplomat (what's with education in Pakistan. Dont even know the difference between an ambassador and a foreign service staffer) being strip searched in foreign land, is equal to multiple incidents of bombing and killing of civilians and military alike by a foreign power on your own territory. Looks like you have no clue what sovereignty means. Frankly, I am not surprised.

@Chak Bamu @Aeronaut. @WebMaster. Pay a little visit.

Can't take the heat? Calling for reinforcements? Lame man. First you bring up the topic of sovereignty, and when shown the mirror, you start calling for mommy like a little girl ?

Lmao .. What else ? Enemy forces camping dozens of miles in contested territory .. U guys are like cockholds..:lol:

They atleast go back without a fight. In your case, every Tom, Dick and Harry, (Read Uzbek, Afghan, American) can chose to stroll into Pakistan, kill civilians and or military and calmly stroll back. And PA keeps launching "successful operations" every two years to take back its own land :D

You are very familiar with hookers .. :lol:

You bet. Both real and proverbial ones ;)

60,000+ afghans cross the border everyday ... Afghan shepherds come to Punjab during summers... We let them..3 million still live in Pakistan .. Any Pakistani can just walk in Afghanistan without even his NIC...:D
As if you have a choice :rofl:

ANA doesn't you know why? Coz we butcher enemies .. Poor ppl are welcome.:
And so are the above mentioned Uzbek, Afghans and Americans :)

Don't worry abt Pak army .. Worry abt the next meal .. Low life shit.

Oops.. I touched a nerve there it seems ;)

guess I know much more than you...how is PKK and the Peshmerga treating your ppl......

Lol......Peshmerga is our bitch....do you think they can do shıt to us....
PKK..is terrorist organization..we kill them by dozens...that said nothing happened since late 2012.

It is obvious that you know nothing.

I never said I knew more but you obviously don't know anything about India. As for your support for Pakistan and muslims, don;t forget your history has many instances of not giving support to other muslims kings when they asked for help. So much for Muslim brotherhood....lol

Unlike you, i never made comment regarding strategic and political affairs of your country. Because i don't know.

China breaches your countries borders just like that.....

Regarding Muslim brotherhood...we carry Ottoman heritage, so don't preach.

:P abey chal bay qadri itni assani say kesay call it off. chun chun ka marain gay pehlay inko :P
Bas yahin pay mar sakte ho...........Aur to kuch kar nahi sakte...........
Bhai wo posters hi leke aaye the , aur tum itne uchal rahe ho...........
Tumhare US wale dost, Ghar me ghuste, Logo ko roz marte hai.........
Kuch bhik ke tukde fekte hai.....Aur tum chup ho jate ho......Wahan bhi uchla karo........

Yeah, maybe....But let me think........Do the Greeks have nuclear weapons......Do the Turks have nuclear weapons.....Both are two kids playing with their new grown p......Grow up and let the big boys handle their matters........Or you may find a AGNI 5 up your a.......and you wont be able to do anything about.
And that's not an invasion but an incursion, else they would have come with all their might not POSTERS.
Pathetic little NON-NUCLEAR state.

Lol, another fool, playing doomsday.... please send your Agni whatever... :lol:

Sino indian border isn't heavily guarded
Based on peace treaty it was said that border disputes will be solved politically and not at the borders
I am not sure about this incident but incidents in the past have indicated incursions
and repeated promises by chinese premier that this won't happen in the future

If you consider it a border and you don't man it, then it is your fault if someone crosses it.

I have only one Question, WHAT If it was Pakistan who had entered India Just one MILE?? Indian Media would have gone WILD by now, why is there silence or little coverage on this issue??

If you consider it a border and you don't man it, then it is your fault if someone crosses it.

it is an unmarked terrain where both armies have agreed not to have posts
All there is, is patrols
It was part of bilateral agreement, which i think needs review
Plus winters on, it is extremely difficult to patrol those area's now

I have only one Question, WHAT If it was Pakistan who had entered India Just one MILE?? Indian Media would have gone WILD by now, why is there silence or little coverage on this issue??

their soldier move back to their official place within few days
This happens on both sides ... it is an agreement that both armies cannot fire at each other

Two reasons. There is no confrontation and the mistrust towards Pakistan is many times more than that towards China

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom