What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

@Voltaire Our friend here has something that can help you.:lol:

LOL.Exactly the point isn't it?Unless PLA separates us from India we are fine benefiting from you guys.In your own words 'leech' off you.

Sure. With the benefits comes the 'Indianization' that you're so against. So either stop being a leech and start being a Man, or accept the idianzation as part of the perks that leeches get.:enjoy:

So desperate:D tch tch.PRC is the preferred side but as I pointed out if the status quo doesn't change, we are fine benefiting from India.We never liked to be with you.After all back in 1947 our leaders and people were worried about british leaving after the crown colony and the idea of independence seemed unfeasible.That is considering we never liked the brits but disliked you mainlanders far more than them.
Long story short,PRC is a far more natural association than India for us.

Bravo I admire your gut for standing up against Indian occupied South Tibet. Both Tibet and South Tibet should gain your independent from China and India. Tibetan naturally more linkage to Chinese. Why would South Tibetan ruled over by Hinhdu Indian.

Oh no,I think he meant that for you.After all,your hyperventilation is leading to even pakistanis being sympathetic to you.
kcs_913461ef.png

Sure. With the benefits comes the 'Indianization' that you're so against. So either stop being a leech and start being a Man, or accept the idianzation as part of the perks that leeches get.:enjoy:
What exactly he is on about man?

you are such a buzz kill man ... I wish next time you get your high on ... some one blow it off !!! :pissed:

But seriously the average guy in Pakistan doesn't give a shit what sect the other guy is ...even his religion.. The new gen believes more in unity rather than all n everything is religion (the brand if extremists).... The main problem is genuine support by Mofos in gulf who fund the rabid extremist scum .. I've seen tht ...

Bravo I admire your gut for standing up against Indian occupied South Tibet. Both Tibet and South Tibet should gain your independent from China and India. Tibetan naturally more linkage to Chinese. Why would South Tibetan ruled over by Hinhdu Indian.
They don't.Indians from mainland aren't accepted in AP/south tibet.They are allowed only to do menial jobs that no one wants to do..like cleaning toilets and garbage disposal.:lol:

But seriously the average guy in Pakistan doesn't give a shit what sect the other guy is ...even his religion.. The new gen believes more in unity rather than all n everything is religion (the brand if extremists).... The main problem is genuine support by Mofos in gulf who fund the rabid extremist scum .. I've seen tht ...
I know man ... no need to explain it. It was just a joke but he kind of took it seriously. You guys open threads about Dalits and what not. It's all cool. I wish nothing but best for Pakistan except at nights when m drunk :tup::P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom