What's new

Chinese troops enter 25 km deep into Indian territory: Sources

The only delusions here are harboured by a certain leech who thinks he can latch on to anyone who comes his way. Today India, tomorrow China, Bangladesh too one day perhaps. :lol:

And who says PLA will do anything to anti-national people like you? Remember, I said you'll be caught in the cross-fire. The bullet can come from any side. Not or problem if you did not pick a side.:coffee:
So desperate:D tch tch.PRC is the preferred side but as I pointed out if the status quo doesn't change, we are fine benefiting from India.We never liked to be with you.After all back in 1947 our leaders and people were worried about british leaving after the crown colony and the idea of independence seemed unfeasible.That is considering we never liked the brits but disliked you mainlanders far more than them.
Long story short,PRC is a far more natural association than India for us.

:what: lolzz no it was due to 10% tag but i found him more polished politician in just five years of his rule than Nawaz sharif despite decades of politics he had done
o_O
Being here since the last year on the forum .. I know why he is hated here. Just lemme troll here for a while.

So desperate:D tch tch.PRC is the preferred side but as I pointed out if the status quo doesn't change, we are fine benefiting from India.We never liked to be with you.After all back in 1947 our leaders and people were worried about british leaving after the crown colony and the idea of independence seemed unfeasible.That is considering we never liked the brits but disliked you mainlanders far more than them.
Long story short,PRC is a far more natural association than India for us.

Long story shorter. You're stuck with us. Deal with the butthurt anyway you can.

Long story shorter. You're stuck with us. Deal with the butthurt anyway you can.
download.jpg

LOL.Exactly the point isn't it?Unless PLA separates us from India we are fine benefiting from you guys.In your own words 'leech' off you.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom