What's new

Chinese tactics to silence Uighur Muslims abroad revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people of Kazakhstan hate you. If there weren't Russian oppression on Kazakhstan , They would fight against you. You can ignore the problems with Kazakhstan as long as you wish but Kazakhstan people really feel for their Uygur brothers. Kazakhstan is the first assylum destination of Uygurs. In Kazakhstan there is a unwritten rule " don't use made in China". I think Uyghur issue would be well defended under Kazakhstan patronage.

Ridiculous, Kazakhstan love China! It’s the birthplace of one belt one road, do your research before barking.

I am not interred in your bs, like I said you are isolated and

if you really care about uhigurs brothers, take your gun and come to China fight for them instead being a keyboard warrior

Ridiculous, Kazakhstan love China! It’s the birthplace of one belt one road, do your research before barking.

if you really care about uhigurs brothers, take your gun and come to China fight for them instead being a keyboard warrior
Go to Kazakhstan and say what you are claiming here. Kazakhs would probably make you happy.

If you use “barking” like insulting words to any member you will be given penalty. Prewarning issued!

We don’t give a shit about you ranting, nobody in China read any Turk related news. Our Han ancestors broke your empire and drove your ancestors west, you should thank us.

only in your dreams ..... your China is nothing in history

Chinese never could stand against the TURKS in history
only one time tried to take present day Kazakhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Uzbekhstan , but Turks and Arabs kicked Chinese in the battle of TALAS 751 ,,,,, loser know your place

and China occupied East Turkestan with Russian helping in 1878

TURKS are still in East Turkestan and Central Asia
and learn history and science and anthropology .. Turks began migration to the west thousands of years ago
nothing to do with cowardly Chinese

6.000 km greal wall of China will always show your cowardice ,,, Chinese can attack unarmed Uyghurs , nothing else

and the US saved your pathetic country China from Japan in WW2

only in your dreams ..... your China is nothing in history

Chinese never could stand against the TURKS in history
only one time tried to take present day Kazakhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Uzbekhstan , but Turks and Arabs kicked Chinese in the battle of TALAS 751 ,,,,, loser know your place

and China occupied East Turkestan with Russian helping in 1878

TURKS are still in East Turkestan and Central Asia
and learn history and science and anthropology .. Turks began migration to the west thousands of years ago
nothing to do with cowardly Chinese

6.000 km greal wall of China will always show your cowardice ,,, Chinese can attack unarmed Uyghurs , nothing else

and the US saved your pathetic country China from Japan in WW2

This is unnecessary and quite immature.

your china is nothing in history

Outstanding observation.

We don’t give a shit about you ranting, nobody in China read any Turk related news. Our Han ancestors broke your empire and drove your ancestors west, you should thank us.

We fought both USA and Soviets in the 50s and 60s when we were poor, who did you fight? Now talking balls to China

This is just to show u Turk is isolated in the Muslim world

OK i can do that too...

Imagine handfull of my ancestors showed the worlds most populated Empire (Chinese) that time their place for centuries.
Your ancestors were sooo afraid that they started building a huge wall. Also do not forget how Han Emperors sended their daughters to the Great Khagans as present for ending the countless raids and attacks.

Not your Han ancestors broked the Great Hunnic (Xiongnu) Empire, but the countless civil wars between them, which lead to a Northern and Southern Xiongnu.
Hans allied with the Southern Xiongnu and drove the Northern Xiongnu to West, after that they attacked their Southern Xiongnu allies.

If you use “barking” like insulting words to any member you will be given penalty. Prewarning issued!

If use barking deserve warning and banned, then all your Turkish members deserved to be banned 1000 times already.

The language including you used are much worse like chinks, pigs, slant eyes etc.

OK i can do that too...

Imagine handfull of my ancestors showed the worlds most populated Empire (Chinese) that time their place for centuries.
Your ancestors were sooo afraid that they started building a huge wall. Also do not forget how Han Emperors sended their daughters to the Great Khagans as present for ending the countless raids and attacks.

Not your Han ancestors broked the Great Hunnic (Xiongnu) Empire, but the countless civil wars between them, which lead to a Northern and Southern Xiongnu.
Hans allied with the Southern Xiongnu and drove the Northern Xiongnu to West, after that they attacked their Southern Xiongnu allies.

Your knowledge of history is half baked or lied to increase Turk ego. First of all, during Han dynasty it’s the Hun empire, more similar to mongols, which is not Turk, long story short we broke them and assimilated them.

The true Turk empire, later west and east Turk is during our Tang Dynasty, we decisively defeated them and drove the west Turk further west and assimilated east Turk.

Funny thing is the uhigurs allied with our Han ancestors against west Turks during the war.

Long story short - your ancestors want our land but were hands down defeated by our Han ancestor - either assimilated or driven further west.

Uhigurs are Chinese citizens and most of them 99.9999999% are proud of it

Last edited:
This is unnecessary and quite immature.

Outstanding observation.

We are the oldest continuous civilization with written recordings of history for previous dynasties, same language used for 5000 years.

The Egypt civilization is older, but it’s interrupted. Nowadays Egyptian is not old day, and different language and writing system

If use barking deserve warning and banned, then all your Turkish members deserved to be banned 1000 times already.

The language including you used are much worse like chinks, pigs, slant eyes etc.

Your knowledge of history is half baked or lied to increase Turk ego. First of all, during Han dynasty it’s the Hun empire, more similar to mongols, which is not Turk, long story short we broke them and assimilated them.

The true Turk empire, later west and east Turk is during our Tang Dynasty, we decisively defeated them and drove the west Turk further west and assimilated east Turk.

Funny thing is the uhigurs allied with our Han ancestors against west Turks during the war.

Long story short - your ancestors want our land but were hands down defeated by our Han ancestor - either assimilated or driven further west.

Uhigurs are Chinese citizens and most of them 99.9999999% are proud of it

Xiongnu were a confederation of many tribes including Mongols, Turks and Yenisei...

Turds fight by barking on PDF. They were taught a lesson during the Korean war fighting as a dog with the US

I don't think so... one Chinese wave after another was repelled by the small Turkish brigade for 3 days without support and supplies.

I get that feeling that I have start that trolling contest. Can we be more serious on various threads. Stay on topic without insulting members.

I get that feeling that I have start that trolling contest. Can we be more serious on various threads. Stay on topic without insulting members.

Isn’t this what you wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom