What's new

Chinese Super-Heavy Launcher Designs Exceed Saturn V

I think it's better if we destroy Japan to remove you as an obstacle, then the island dispute would resolve itself because you are no longer there.

Stop your barbaric, I think that Japan-China friendship, more favorable for China

I think it's better if we destroy Japan to remove you as an obstacle, then the island dispute would resolve itself because you are no longer there.

Stop your barbaric, I think that Japan-China friendship, more favorable for China

You are a right-wing Nippon fascist, the Chinese people will only against you.

Keep dreaming, China will never become like our coward cousins in Taiwan.

You make me sad, I'm not fascist, I love peace! Interestingly, you look more like a fascist communist brainwashing

You make me sad, I'm not fascist, I love peace! Interestingly, you look more like a fascist communist brainwashing

Just look at your first comment here, everyone can see who is the real troublemaker here.

Don't worry, China will make sure that you guys will permanently stay in your stinky islands.

The fact you use such terms as Fascist, communist together is funny, do you know why?

But also brainwashing?

You don't really want friendship, not really. You want China to be more 1970s, or 1980s China where we were so hoping for a Japanese life style, when we can't even afford meat. A China that looks up to Japan.

Here is where we have the conflict. We will soon reclaim our title of the dominate power in Asia, you are either going to have to accept it and then be friends, or have our little conflict and then be friends. Either way, the outcome will be the same.

You had the one chance to remain the dominant power in Asia in WW2 period, and you lost it. If you can't win then, you are not winning now.

The fact you use such terms as Fascist, communist together is funny, do you know why?

But also brainwashing?

You don't really want friendship, not really. You want China to be more 1970s, or 1980s China where we were so hoping for a Japanese life style, when we can't even afford meat. A China that looks up to Japan.

Here is where we have the conflict. We will soon reclaim our title of the dominate power in Asia, you are either going to have to accept it and then be friends, or have our little conflict and then be friends. Either way, the outcome will be the same.

You had the one chance to remain the dominant power in Asia in WW2 period, and you lost it. If you can't win then, you are not winning now.

You know, most Japanese believe that if you remove nuclear weapons, and you still can not win

Just look at your first comment here, everyone can see who is the real troublemaker here.

Don't worry, China will make sure that you guys will permanently stay in your stinky islands.

Friends, we need a friendly conversation, and I hope that Japan-China friendship, but I do not understand your ways of operating, I want to see a more democratic China, and I in Xi'an
我会用中国语

You know, most Japanese believe that if you remove nuclear weapons, and you still can not win

Nuclear weapons won't be in the equation, Japan isn't the goal, it's an obstacle. We won't use our final hand against a supporting character.

But regardless, do you think the difference in strength is more or less than WW2? How can Japan hope to win now, if you can't win then?

Back then it was Tanks and carriers against troops with no guns. Today it is advanced navy vs another advanced navy. Even if let's assume Japanese do have the edge, we can lose 2 to 1 and if worst was to come and we have to go total war, meaning all ship yards starts 24/7 work, we can lose 3 to 1 or even 4 to 1 and still be left with a powerful enough navy to start occupation.

Remember, the only reason we don't produce 20-30 warships a year is because we don't have any need for them and we want to make improvements as we go. But we have more than enough ship yards, workers to do that and more. This isn't 1937.

Communists, China wants to become a superpower, must destroy the Communist Party!

Yes, but first of all deal with the island dispute
Just because your country, a democratic Japan, love being a puppet of the USA, it doesn't mean we want to be too. Do you understand?

This dispute only happen because we are currently not powerful yet. Just like the US, nobody have the ball to challenge their occupying territorial island. This is called "Hard Power". Once we have that undispute hard power, dispute will cease to exist.

We will ******* smash your little island if you have no US's support. What make you think you can challenge us in the future with a small land mass and 1/10 of our population. Our conventional missile along can rain on Tokyo and make your island a dumpster in a short time.

Barbaric? We taught you our culture and technology during the Tang and Song dynasty. How do you repay us? You used chemical weapons in China and slaughtered millions of people during your invasion. You still worship war criminals in your shrines today while you have politicians denying your wrongdoings. If we go back further in history, Japanese pirates started raiding Chinese coast by Ming dynasty. We don't need this kind of "friendship".

Pray to your emperor to let mercy be upon you, because we won't.

Why is China talking about a rocket before launching it first. First walk the walk before talk the talk.

We will ******* smash your little island if you have no US's support. What make you think you can challenge us in the future with a small land mass and 1/10 of our population. Our conventional missile along can rain on Tokyo and make your island a dumpster in a short time.

This is exactly right.

The entire island nation of Japan is within IRBM and cruise missile range.

No need for any aircraft or ships.

TEL-launched missiles will do just fine.

Japan pretty much can't win.

Ro5kazx.png

Just because your country, a democratic Japan, love being a puppet of the USA, it doesn't mean we want to be too. Do you understand?

This dispute only happen because we are currently not powerful yet. Just like the US, nobody have the ball to challenge their occupying territorial island. This is called "Hard Power". Once we have that undispute hard power, dispute will cease to exist.

Continue dreaming

Friends, we need a friendly conversation, and I hope that Japan-China friendship, but I do not understand your ways of operating, I want to see a more democratic China, and I in Xi'an
我会用中国语

Japan has no future, let's see how your corrupt politicians are hiding the truth about the radiation of Fukushima, now it is getting worse than Chernobyl.

We know what you are thinking about, you hope China to disintegrate, then you right-wing jackals can repeat what you have done in 1931 and 1937.

No fcking in hell you will get that dreaming, CPC is not that useless KMT, they will make sure you guys to stay on your islands forever.

Back
Top Bottom