What's new

Chinese sub lurks close to India

Why are you Indians pick on Pakistan when you are offended.

Pakistans definitely has a lot of issues. They are different from Indias. But keep on harping on Pakistan doesn't make India's problems go away.

BTW, I'm a Taiwanese American sick and tire of prideful Indian media and superpower movies. How much more prideful can you get when you make a movie about becoming a superpower...

Well, Taiwanese American .You seem pretty far from home.both physically & virtually.

Also, your affection for Pak & your flag waving for China is pretty touching.

Well, Taiwanese American .You seem pretty far from home.both physically & virtually.

Also, your affection for Pak & your flag waving for China is pretty touching.

It's just show that Indian bragging and media delusion is not something that Pakistani nor Chinese made up. But it's clear for a none Pakistani nor Chinese. I just respond to the discussions.and anything that trying to bring Indians down to earth from the clouds could be seen as an insults to Indians. But to none Indians, I'm just a normal person.

I have no affection for Pakistan not China. I treat them the same like India. But these countries do not boast like Indian media or members.

The only thing indians can do is to stare with their mouth open at awe, india has nothing to counter China's clear superiority in the region.
It's just show that Indian bragging and media delusion is not something that Pakistani nor Chinese made up. But it's clear for a none Pakistani nor Chinese. I just respond to the discussions.and anything that trying to bring Indians down to earth from the clouds could be seen as an insults to Indians. But to none Indians, I'm just a normal person.

I have no affection for Pakistan not China. I treat them the same like India. But these countries do not boast like Indian media or members.

:enjoy::D:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom