What's new

Chinese sub lurks close to India

You mean the US is now China's favourite mercenary of choice ? Did I read you right or did you read me wrong ?

Perhaps you are ignorant of the kind of defence ties that India enjoys with Vietnam .We're training their submariners to man the Kilo class of submarines , Vietnam has just imported from Russia.We're training their pilots to fly the Su 30 fighter jets too apart from their technicians & engineers.Talks to supply the Brahmos cruise missiles to Vietnam have reached an advanced stage.

Did I also mention co operation agreements in Nuclear trade & technology signed between our two nations with preliminary talks on supplying an LW N Reactor to Vietnam or the setting up of a base station to track satellites launched by ISRO in Vietnam ? No? Well, you read it here first.

Replace India with Pakistan & lottery with CPEC , in the last sentence of your last paragraph & try to tickle yourself if you fail to guffaw.

Just so I sound as juvenile as you & wont as I am not to talk down to you , here's a ditty - Chachundar ke sar par na bhaye chameli.kahaan raja bhoj , kahaan gangu teli.

Why are you Indians pick on Pakistan when you are offended.

Pakistans definitely has a lot of issues. They are different from Indias. But keep on harping on Pakistan doesn't make India's problems go away.

BTW, I'm a Taiwanese American sick and tire of prideful Indian media and superpower movies. How much more prideful can you get when you make a movie about becoming a superpower...

Last edited:
BTW, I'm a Taiwanese American sick and tire of prideful Indian media and superpower movies. How much more prideful can you get when you make a movie about becoming a superpower...

These are being shoved in your face or you are have some perverse thrill in seeking such media and movies out? Strange for someone living in Yankeeland.

What exactly are these superpower movies anyway? Why not just ignore them if you are sick of them? Or it gives you something to do with your useless free time?

These are being shoved in your face or you are have some perverse thrill in seeking such media and movies out? Strange for someone living in Yankeeland.

What exactly are these superpower movies anyway? Why not just ignore them if you are sick of them? Or it gives you something to do with your useless free time?

I'm with my iPad now... Can someone in front of the computer show him India superpower 2030 movie.

The only thing indians can do is to stare with their mouth open at awe, india has nothing to counter China's clear superiority in the region.

As Indian; We welcome Chinese to IndIan Ocean and International Fleet Review 2016 . Thanks for accepting our Invitation .

INS Viraat is on move to welcome you guys .

The Indian Ocean is a nice backward for training purpose.

And not only China, even the US is doing this all the time.
inviting trouble , china is always . maybe someday trouble will come for sure .

Whats indian waters? The Chinese subs are in the indian ocean which are international waters.
as it is called indian subcontinent( google it and see many puny countries there ) , so it is called indian waters , history padi hai kabhi ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom