What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OPINION because you read these analysis that is why people fight and hatred surfaces...

No one is fighting here , It's simple question Democracy or Taliban ?

their weapon industry has been booming....read up on that 1

Another conspiracy , Oil didn't work you come up with Weapon. tell me , one failed , handicapped nation going to support American weapon industry which demanding in world , from china , japan , Aus , India everyone purchase it !!! For that they create Whole "War" which apparently killed their own economy ? .

it's for only better for future of these countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another conspiracy , Oil didn't work you come up with Weapon. tell me , one failed , handicapped nation going to support American weapon industry which demanding in world , from china , japan , Aus , India everyone purchase it !!! For that they create Whole "War" which apparently killed their own economy ? .
If you read you wouldnt ask me this...Secondly, it is convenient to put the blame on Pakistan whose own economy is not great (for references ASK any Indian on the forum, they seem to have the stats on their finger tips)

it's for only better for future of these countries.
@OPINION If you do not want answers dont ask questions...Simple....eat what your media tells you... :enjoy:

If you read you wouldnt ask me this...Secondly, it is convenient to put the blame on Pakistan whose own economy is not great (for references ASK any Indian on the forum, they seem to have the stats on their finger tips)

@OPINION If you do not want answers dont ask questions...Simple....eat what your media tells you... :enjoy:

leave it ! it's not about Media. there is always collateral damage in war but We should support Right side , and "Criticize" for damage but not to blame it as Devil.

leave it ! it's not about Media. there is always collateral damage in war but We should support Right side , and "Criticize" for damage but not to blame it as Devil.
@OPINION Oh yea then it is collateral damage ...anything happening in the West are INNOCENT LIVES....in other countries same innocent lives becomes "collateral damage" ....

I will NOT say the same were it your family members that became part of this "collateral damage" But if such thing happens...YOU on the other hand should not be allowed to call it devil as per your own words!

Yes I remember when CD said hurtful remarks about Pakistan and it's government / economic development in response to a false flagging Pakistani pretending to be Indian.

He is too eager to play nice with Indians and take their side.

Yes I remember when CD said hurtful remarks about Pakistan and it's government / economic development in response to a false flagging Pakistani pretending to be Indian.

He is too eager to play nice with Indians and take their side.

And we love you too, brother. Join our side, and we'll give you year long supplies of rosogollas for free. :omghaha:

He was saying racist sh*t about Chinese people, so of course I hit back. :lol:

So we are to believe now that when muslim forces fight there is no collateral damage. And collateral damage is the same as targetting civilians on purpose?

Such moral bankruptcy by terrorism apologists is just what terrorists thrive on. You will find such bleeding hearts missing from threads like the west point study about 900 dead LET pakistani kids average age - 16.95 years!!! No tearjerking there because hey those kids had a purpose- killing kaffirs!

But can we expect rationality from people who believe in flying angels? So the basic assumptions are all wrong, we can't.

@Chinese-Dragon
you hit back on a govt and its development based on what 1 crazy loony said ONLINE? wow....

So we are to believe now that when muslim forces fight there is no collateral damage. And collateral damage is the same as targetting civilians on purpose?

Such moral bankruptcy by terrorism apologists is just what terrorists thrive on. You will find such bleeding hearts missing from threads like the west point study about 900 dead LET pakistani kids average age - 16.95 years!!! No tearjerking there because hey those kids had a purpose- killing kaffirs!

But can we expect rationality from people who believe in flying angels? So the basic assumptions are all wrong, we can't.
@fateh71
If YOU do not acknowledge "collateral damage" as civilians just say it...No need to sound condescending!

You mocked Pakistan the nation because of one individual. That is no way to treat an ally. You sided with the Indians. If an Indian told me the sun rises in the East I would doubt it.

That was an ethnic riot. Same as how 200 people died in ethnic riots in Xinjiang.

And my government is not the one blaming other countries for it, they are quiet on that front, apart from a slip-up regarding Xinjiang. In fact it was me who was blaming India for hosting Tibetan separatists, which I did again a few days ago, check my post history. Not my government.
O

What's wrong with being "interested" in a religion? I am very interested in Buddhism, yet I am an Atheist and I have no plans to take up any religion?

About speculating on what boyfriend she wanted, please. She is dead, is it that hard to show a little respect to the dead?

All cultures respect the dead, and especially China where "Ancestor worship" is a part of our philosophy.

I just stated a little fact as it appeared in New York Times. If anyone had malice that would be NY Times, besides we are just having a discussion.

I have no intention to disrespect to dead.

@Chinese-Dragon your words suggest otherwise...

And the children in Gaza, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and elsewhere are all guilty of what crime?

Innocent shouldn't die but what you explained is just one side of the story.

[MENTION=29684] @fateh71
If YOU do not acknowledge "collateral damage" as civilians just say it...No need to sound condescending!

If you don't want to acknowledge that you are offering an apology on behalf of islamic terrorism and you think its ok for pakistani muslims to send their thousands of 16 year old kids to india to kill kafirs and die in the process, just say it. No need for obfuscation.

@OPINION Oh yea then it is collateral damage ...anything happening in the West are INNOCENT LIVES....in other countries same innocent lives becomes "collateral damage" ....

I will NOT say the same were it your family members that became part of this "collateral damage" But if such thing happens...YOU on the other hand should not be allowed to call it devil as per your own words!
This argument is just ridiculous.

The phrase 'collateral damage', like it or not, is a purely technical label for damages that are not -- ARE NOT -- part of the targeting criteria/calculus by an attacker.

The word 'innocent' is a moral/legal label for victims who are not party to a cause.

Here is the catch -- both labels are applicable to any victim anywhere in the world in any conflict. So just because we use the phrase 'collateral damages' in an official 'after action' report, that does not mean we denied these people any moral attributes.

Stop being so fracking mindlessly sensitive.

Innocent shouldn't die but what you explained is just one side of the story.
@Gigawatt I agree innocent should not die...And yes there are many versions of the same story....But no one kills their own unless they are benefiting...there isnt much to benefit in Pakistan....so you add up the points..

If you don't want to acknowledge that you are offering an apology on behalf of islamic terrorism and you think its ok for pakistani muslims to send their thousands of 16 year old kids to india to kill kafirs and die in the process, just say it. No need for obfuscation.
@fateh71 I have explained apparently you are incapable of reading anything from the other point of view....

I have never used that word...It just means non believers...nor have I promoted that they should be killed...I have quoted from the Quran NO WHERE in the QURAN does it say to kill the Kafirs ...It did order that as during war AT THAT TIME....but then again, I am not here to derail the thread...So, had you been interested you would do your research instead of throwing blind questions which will lead to your embarrassment !

This argument is just ridiculous.

The phrase 'collateral damage', like it or not, is a purely technical label for damages that are not -- ARE NOT -- part of the targeting criteria/calculus by an attacker.

The word 'innocent' is a moral/legal label for victims who are not party to a cause.

Here is the catch -- both labels are applicable to any victim anywhere in the world in any conflict. So just because we use the phrase 'collateral damages' in an official 'after action' report, that does not mean we denied these people any moral attributes.

Stop being so fracking mindlessly sensitive.
@gambit
How about if terrorist called everything they did TECHNICALLY SPEAKING collateral damage on their move to a bigger agenda?

they already feel no remorse nor acknowledge such collateral damage like others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom