What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gambit
How about if terrorist called everything they did TECHNICALLY SPEAKING collateral damage on their move to a bigger agenda?

they already feel no remorse nor acknowledge such collateral damage like others...
Sure, they can do so in their 'after action' report.

In the purely technical label 'collateral damage', a truck destroyed by a bomb is the target, a goat tied nearby that was killed by the blast is 'collateral damage'.

Get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
@gambit can I also ask you to stop crying tears for just 3 when greater than 3 die from US weapons everywhere else?!

In the purely technical label 'collateral damage', a truck destroyed by a bomb is the target, a goat tied nearby that was killed by the blast is 'collateral damage'.

Get it?
@gambit CHILDREN or ANY OTHER HUMAN is not a goat!

But don't you understand, the past decade has been a non-stop stream of terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists.

EVERY major country in the world has been hit by Islamic extremists.

Don't you see why people don't like it?

and who raised those terrorists exactly??americans for the sake of their god damn russia war......;)

@gambit can I also ask you to stop crying tears for just 3 when greater than 3 die from US weapons everywhere else?!
Sure, when people would stop shedding crocodile tears for Imperial Japan, for example...

@gambit CHILDREN or ANY OTHER HUMAN is not a goat!
You do not like the technical definition of 'collateral damage'? Tough sh1t.

and who raised those terrorists exactly??americans for the sake of their god damn russia war......;)
Yeah...We paid people to convert to Islam and trained the new Muslims.

Sure, when people would stop shedding crocodile tears for Imperial Japan, for example...

@gambit AMERICANS should be sanctioned for what they did to Japan - Nagasaki and Hiroshima...

I mean 9/11 is repeated like everyother day or month....but Nagasaki and Hiroshima victims are forgotten....

Shows what Asians are thought of... :disagree:

@Gigawatt I agree innocent should not die...And yes there are many versions of the same story....But no one kills their own unless they are benefiting...there isnt much to benefit in Pakistan....so you add up the points..

Your comment meant you want to acknowlege pain only of one side.

Get it?

wow.....and how many innocent iraqis are killed by your wmds in the name of Iraqi freedom???forget afghanistan...they are stone age terrorists...right??:hitwall:

@Gigawatt there is plenty of acknowledge for the other side...I also took part...but this side is not even looked at and NEEDS attention MORE than other side!

no--what she meant to say..that we have women and children too...we are humans too.and we alone are not responsible of so-called anarchy:hitwall:alot are playing their games on our back!

@gambit AMERICANS should be sanctioned for what they did to Japan - Nagasaki and Hiroshima...
Sanctions are voluntary. So get together an alliance of countries morally offended by what happened to those cities, then we can talk. Else...Pfffttt...!!!

Yeah...We paid people to convert to Islam and trained the new Muslims.

eh,ahahahahaha...then discussion closed.....dear you killed us..we killed you the end..part of universal plan:omghaha:

@Gigawatt I agree innocent should not die...And yes there are many versions of the same story....But no one kills their own unless they are benefiting...there isnt much to benefit in Pakistan....so you add up the points..

@fateh71 I have explained apparently you are incapable of reading anything from the other point of view....

I have never used that word...It just means non believers...nor have I promoted that they should be killed...I have quoted from the Quran NO WHERE in the QURAN does it say to kill the Kafirs ...It did order that as during war AT THAT TIME....but then again, I am not here to derail the thread...So, had you been interested you would do your research instead of throwing blind questions which will lead to your embarrassment !

@gambit
How about if terrorist called everything they did TECHNICALLY SPEAKING collateral damage on their move to a bigger agenda?

they already feel no remorse nor acknowledge such collateral damage like others...

I'll agree with your point on double standards when it comes to mourning the dead equally...in fact I had posted a rather long answer to why such a thing seems to persist in Hype's thread on the same regarding drones.

BUT- to conflate that with the idea- "But no one kills their own unless they are benefiting...there isnt much to benefit in Pakistan....so you add up the points......" is patently flawed. The menace that Pakistan faces is of its own making with liberal help and direction from the US. Mind you..Pakistan has in the past used these "non-state actors" to try and fulfill its own strategic objectives. This isn't poetic justice as much as it is common logic- armed groups have a nucleus of their own..as long as they are dependent upon a state agency to fund and train them they will remain subservient. As they become self-sustaining and reach critical mass they will then diverge from state policy and diktat. For Taliban today is a commercial vehicle as much as an armed extremist one..the environment of FATA has allowed them to create a black trade network worth millions..ideologically they consider themselves the better and more pious Muslims. They have their own center of gravity now and what Pakistan is now suffering from is a result of the autonomy they ceased for themselves during the WOT and due to the weak state institutions of Pakistan. One thing most of the most rabid posters have gotten right here is that it is indeed the Army that is the real linchpin that holds the state together albeit it is also the Pakistani party most responsible for having bred these groups. It is the one state institution that is ready to shed and spill blood, both, for the state.

But as long as you will segregate these groups along the lines of good and bad Taliban you will have problems....something Hype has been railing about since the first day I read his posts.

OK way too much OT..carry on.

Talon. You are talking to someone who fought against his own people.
And is this supposed to be a credible moral condemnation against me? News for you, buddy, look at the mess that is the ME where Muslims freely killed other Muslims before you can even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom