Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese bombing victim followed passion to Boston - CNN.com

Img372898660.jpg

48a285adb4fee6b05c632cc0_2.jpg

130417132507-lu-lingzi-story-top.jpg

------------------

Such a tragedy. This goes to show that terrorists don't care about East or West, they only come to kill innocents, and will rip apart families and destroy these young people's lives without any care or remorse.

OMG look at her !!!!! , I am sure at least few college mate of her must be on death bed . :frown:

OMG look at her !!!!! , I am sure at least few college mate of her must be on death bed . :Frown:
@OPINION 1 girl is being played all over the media but not a single child of US drones in other countries play in your media....Why the dual standards? Are our children not human?

You do have full rights to hate both. :wave: I would be surprised if you didn't.

Though I don't hate you guys for killing our engineers in Baluchistan.

I don't like the West either.

What is your point? You're trying to point to a specific sect?

yes Wahabiism is a sect created about 200 years ago by the British to fight against the Ottoman Empire

they did the West's dirty work then and are doing the West's dirty work now

There is not a single speck of land where Sunnis (the majority sect in Islam) has been involved in any act of terrorism whatsoever. In fact, even in Pakistan when Chinese engineers were targeted in the Mehran base attack the wahabi terrorist were killed by the Pak Army supported to by the Sunnis in Pakistan.

Not only have non-Muslims, but Muslims to have been victims of Wahabi terrorism. Example, TTP (Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, also called Pakistani Taliban). These vermin are hardcore wahabis/salafis and have been involved in attacking innocent Muslims and beheading Muslim Pakistani soldiers. They are believed to be funded by the US and India. I can give you many more example of not just from Pakistan, but from others parts of the world where Muslims suffer at the hands of these rats.

Call them for what they are... they are Wahabi terrorists, not Islamic terrorists as they they use Islam as a guise to misguide people into their deviant ideology

So you are being disingenuous for painting a broad brush on all Muslims and Islam in general.

And the children in Gaza, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and elsewhere are all guilty of what crime?

They are completely innocent.

They don't deserve to die at the hands of American drones or Islamic terrorists.

@OPINION 1 girl is being played all over the media but not a single child of US drones in other countries play in your media....Why the dual standards? Are our children not human?

I regret for that , But first you should understand few things and difference.

first bombed people have nothing to do with Drone area of USA neither bombers .

This purposefully motivated religious attack totally aimed to kill innocent people.

Drones are Invited by their own people .

The areas which you talking about, their own people killed much more children and women

don't you think lives of Afghanis are more secure and better after USA attack ! Honestly

Media have shown many Muslim war zone faces but It's every day thing for them , their own people kill. you didn't notice it.

I don't hate Muslims, and the people being killed in Xinjiang are innocent Chinese citizens, both Han and Uyghur.

In fact, during the Xinjiang riots, the vast majority of those killed were Han.

Actions speak louder than words....But on a forum Comments speak the loudest. All your previous posts are quite contrary to what you have stated in the above post regarding your hatred of Muslims.....and if you want my candid opinion, I dont care whether you love them or hate them.
As for Xinjiang......scores of Muslims die there as well....so lets not selectively impart our sympathies

I regret for that , But first you should understand few things and difference.

first bombed people have nothing to do with Drone area of USA neither bombers .

This purposefully motivated religious attack totally aimed to kill innocent people.

Drones are Invited by their own people .

The areas which you talking about, their own people killed much more children and women

don't you think lives of Afghanis are more secure and better after USA attack ! Honestly
@OPINION I wouldnt know I have not been to Afghanistan, but my Iraqi friends all tell me they wish USA would take the oil and get the heck out of their country...THAT is how fed up of them they are!

I stopped believing in MANY OF THE NEWS....as it doesn't show what the people feel, it shows what sells best!

2ndly, even if drones are invited, they are done so because of their technology NOT so they can kill innocents and hide it under the carpets...We are not target practices nor are we specimens to improve their technology...

THEIR technology is better, hence better aiming...But if the death troll is the same as other techs they can very well go back!

They are completely innocent.

They don't deserve to die at the hands of American drones or Islamic terrorists.
@Chinese-Dragon NO ONE DOES! Yet it happens....A million pages for 3 dead in Boston...Not a single page of ALL THOSE killed by drones...They are too many to even list!

A million tears for 3 killed in Boston but a blind eye for Gaza, where MORE THAN 3 die EVERYDAY!

@Chinese-Dragon NO ONE DOES! Yet it happens....A million pages for 3 dead in Boston...Not a single page of ALL THOSE killed by drones...They are too many to even list!

A million tears for 3 killed in Boston but a blind eye for Gaza, where MORE THAN 3 die EVERYDAY!

I agree, all innocent lives are equal.

They are being killed by two things: American drones and Islamic extremists.

Who invited these to your region? Who invited the drones, who invited the wababbi ideology?

If you want to save lives, tell the Americans to leave your country, and crack down on the extremists. Don't you agree?

I agree, all innocent civilians are equal.

They are being killed by two things: American drones and Islamic extremists.

So tell the Americans to leave your country, and crack down on the extremists. Don't you agree?
@Chinese-Dragon there is the govt and then there is the people....

People AGREE...govt likes the incentives so just bow who pays the most...

@Chinese-Dragon there is the govt and then there is the people....

People AGREE...govt likes the incentives so just bow who pays the most...

Who invited the drones, who invited the wababbi ideology?

Your leaders are the responsible ones, right? If terrorists killed bad politicians, no one would feel sorry for them. But they target innocents.

Who invited the drones, who invited the wababbi ideology?

Your leaders are the responsible ones, right? If terrorists killed bad politicians, no one would feel sorry for them. But they target innocents.
@Chinese-Dragon we as a people are not sure about the drones...as to who invited them...when your govt does undercover work, they do not announce it! We are also not sure since how long and for how long they are there....and also why it is not in the media until recently when the death toll was nearing 100s

@OPINION I wouldnt know I have not been to Afghanistan, but my Iraqi friends all tell me they wish USA would take the oil and get the heck out of their country...THAT is how fed up of them they are!

I stopped believing in MANY OF THE NEWS....as it doesn't show what the people feel, it shows what sells best!

Well for that you don't have to go Afghanistan , you can read an make analysis. Which is better Taliban or Secure , Moral , Democratic Afghanistan government backed By west

tell me one thing , Why would American waste trillions of dolors,Soldiers for An oil which might be not even fraction of it's cost which is paid by American.

For Iraqi American are only "kafirs"

2ndly, even if drones are invited, they are done so because of their technology NOT so they can kill innocents and hide it under the carpets...We are not target practices nor are we specimens to improve their technology...

THEIR technology is better, hence better aiming...But if the death troll is the same as other techs they can very well go back!

But more important it's not for killing innocent people , If these Drones stopped First it will destroy Afghanistan first it will kill much more number of Afghanis by their won hands .

just think about it , If Drone attack stopped ?

Peace is very easy if taliban backed by Pakistan stopped. but it's their own choice.

1 thing is clear, any child who dies, his father, bro, uncle, whatever is recruited easily by the terrorist...so its more like a positive feedback loop...

In anger NO Dad, bro or uncle sees what they are doing...All they know is their family is harmed and someone has to pay! It is normal human behaviour!

I will leave at this...rest is for you to research!

Well for that you don't have to go Afghanistan , you can read an make analysis. Which is better Taliban or Secure , Moral , Democratic Afghanistan government backed By west
@OPINION because you read these analysis that is why people fight and hatred surfaces...
tell me one think , Why would American waste trillions of dolors,Soldiers for An oil which might be not even fraction of it's cost which is paid by American.
their weapon industry has been booming....read up on that 1

For Iraqi American are only "kafirs"
and you know this from? Media? Go to Iraq then tell me what you think...My friends have been Iraq and Afghan as doctors not many the few who did....believe me the situation is horrible...anyone would hate anyone for making their country into a battle field with endless no. of people dying....

But more important it's not for killing innocent people , If these Drones stopped First it will destroy Afghanistan first it will kill much more number of Afghanis by their won hands .

just think about it , If Drone attack stopped ?

Peace is very easy if taliban backed by Pakistan stopped. but it's their own choice.
Well, either fix the technology and then supply it or at least do not test drive it in ASIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom