What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making your hatred for Muslims and Islam too obvious

A lil offtopic but he thinks that Prophet Jesus(pbuh) was an American or European......So that is why Christians follow him....but what he doesnt know is that Muslims respect him more than Christians themselves and above all he was also an Arab.

Here you go:

And don't bother responding. You have already proven yourself, you can insult the Christian prophet but not the Islamic one, even though to a Chinese person they are both equally foreigners.

using the word "ignoramus" for you would be too light...

the act of insulting any Prophet including Prophet Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) is also insulting to Muslims and takes a Muslim out of the folds of Islam

You're making your hatred for Muslims and Islam too obvious

Actually I used to sympathize with Muslims a lot, I felt they were being unfairly persecuted by America.

That was before the Islamic extremists started carrying out terrorist attacks in Xinjiang.

I won't side with Islamic extremists against my own people, who the Hell would do that?

Developereo, you have seen the polls multiple times, posted by your friend Vinod, as well as myself yesterday from International polls such as Pew Global Research.

ALL the polls show that Chinese have a negative view of Muslim countries. Which started occurring within the past decade mostly, after all everyone watches the news, and everyone sees what is happening in Xinjiang and elsewhere.

I'll say right now, I don't agree with it. But do you understand why people feel this way?

And this from is all the major international polls, so it has nothing to do with bias on this forum or any other such crap.

who gives a rats a$$ of what Chinese think of Muslim countries?

it didn't stop your totalitarian regime from doing business with Pakistan and all the other Muslims countries .. LOL!

who gives a rats a$$ of what Chinese think of Muslim countries?

it didn't stop your totalitarian regime from doing business with Pakistan and all the other Muslims countries .. LOL!

But don't you understand, the past decade has been a non-stop stream of terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists.

EVERY major country in the world has been hit by Islamic extremists.

Don't you see why people don't like it?

A lil offtopic but he thinks that Prophet Jesus(pbuh) was an American or European......So that is why Christians follow him....but what he doesnt know is that Muslims respect him more than Christians themselves and above all he was also an Arab.

No he doesn't :rofl:

No one does, actually. Also, Jesus was born a Jew. According to Arabs, Jews are the scum of the world.

using the word "ignoramus" for you would be too light...

the act of insulting any Prophet including Prophet Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) is also insulting to Muslims and takes a Muslim out of the folds of Islam

He has a problem distinguishing people who abuse a religion for their own agenda versus a true follower of said religion. A good example under the Christian religion would be the Westboro Baptist Church.

Actually I used to sympathize with Muslims a lot, I felt they were being unfairly persecuted by America.

That was before the Islamic extremists started carrying out terrorist attacks in Xinjiang.

I won't side with Islamic extremists against my own people, who the Hell would do that?

its only your loss to be blinded by ignorance ... there is more to the picture than meets the eye.

the very animals (wahabis) funded by the KSA are committing terrorists acts around the world not just Xinjiang province are supported in the West. Look at what is happening in Syria, Libya and what happened in Afghanistan

So before going on your senseless rants of attacking Islam and Muslims look at the snake and the hand that feeds the snake on a global scale

But don't you understand, the past decade has been a non-stop stream of terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists.

EVERY major country in the world has been hit by Islamic extremists.

Don't you see why people don't like it?

Nope every country in the world has been hit by Jewish conspiracies! :hitwall: Now you're going to have to educate him about realpolitik and how doing business or even selling arms to a country does not equate to liking that country or the faith its been built on. Oh wait pragmatism is probably a Jewish trait so might as well let it be.

He has a problem distinguishing people who abuse a religion for their own agenda versus a true follower of said religion. A good example under the Christian religion would be the Westboro Baptist Church.
@canadian icehole a problem 90% of the world suffers...or at least their media shows they suffer....the 10% is to be admired for using their brains

Last edited by a moderator:
In your country, innocent civilians are killed by Americans (accidentally from drones) and by Islamic extremists (who are aiming at the innocent civilians).

So you should hate them both.

In my country, America has no authority to fire missiles. And Islamic extremists are targeting and killing innocent Chinese civilians in Xinjiang province.
Its really funny to know that you have started hating Muslims because Muslims are being killed in Xinjiang. :cheesy:

Its really funny to know that you have started hating Muslims because Muslims are being killed in Xinjiang. :cheesy:
@Peregrine so based on @Chinese-Dragon theory : we have full rights to hate Americans based on their drone attacks, Indians based on their Border attacks ....Whoelse can be on the list? :coffee:

@Peregrine so based on @Chinese-Dragon theory : we have full rights to hate Americans based on their drone attacks, Indians based on their Border attacks ....Whoelse can be on the list? :coffee:

You do have full rights to hate both. :wave: I would be surprised if you didn't.

Though I don't hate you guys for killing our engineers in Baluchistan.

the very animals (wahabis) funded by the KSA are committing terrorists acts around the world not just Xinjiang province are supported in the West. Look at what is happening in Syria, Libya and what happened in Afghanistan

I don't like the West either.

What is your point? You're trying to point to a specific sect?

You do have full rights to hate both. :wave: I would be surprised if you didn't.

Though I don't hate you guys for killing our engineers in Baluchistan.

But you trash my religion based on your assumptions...Naahh naah @Chinese-Dragon I said we have rights based on your theory...But we are not blind followers of hate :enjoy:

I don't hate Muslims, and the people being killed in Xinjiang are innocent Chinese citizens, both Han and Uyghur.

In fact, during the Xinjiang riots, the vast majority of those killed were Han.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom