What's new

Chinese soldier apprehended on Indian side of Line of Actual Control in Ladakh, probe underway

Did I quote you or even respond or talk to you pure blood?
It was my personal opinion to stop jackdaws from getting banned
It was an opinion to stop him from getting banned
I was not even talking to you
I was Talking to jackdaws
But it doesn't matter anymore
What I want is for you to give more explanations
BCS no Chinese is giving one.
The first one was that he is a GPS
The second one pls

Why the fk are you trolling
It's disgusting nothing to do with the topic delete your disgusting pics and post and don't troll
I want to listen to all the reasoning and explanation
The first one was GPS
The second one by beast is that's a he is a herder
More will come and I want to read them
Stop your trolling.
Stick to the topic
Look fella, you took my name in vain. I responded. Secondly, we don't take instructions from you here. Bugger off back to elephant land.

Look fella, you took my name in vain. I responded. Secondly, we don't take instructions from you here. Bugger off back to elephant land.
Ok you win Mirza janab
You don't have to take my instructions
Write more reasons pls the first one was he is a GPS/spy
One more reason
Nah I won't bugger off I really want to read more of your posts

Ok you win Mirza janab
You don't have to take my instructions
Write more reasons pls the first one was he is a GPS/spy
One more reason
Nah I won't buffer off how
Nope. No more freebies for lazy gangetics. Go figure out for yourselves how your enemies are making complete idiots out of you. Instead of scamming American grandmas with fake tech support, see if you can fit in some research during your scheduled break.

Nope. No more freebies for lazy gangetics. Go figure out for yourselves how your enemies are making complete idiots out of you. Instead of scamming American grandmas with fake tech support, see if you can fit in some research during your scheduled break.

Thanks
One more reason for capture
Xiaomi is a good company
Stick to the topic and give some reasons
The first was GPS /spy.
The second is mobile phones
3rd?

1610205502125.png

Last edited:
NEW DELHI (AP) — The Indian army said Saturday that it had apprehended a Chinese soldier in the remote Ladakh region, where the two countries are locked in a monthslong military standoff along their disputed mountain border.
An army statement said the Chinese soldier was taken into custody on Friday for transgressing into the Indian side in area South of Pangong Tso lake.
"The PLA (People's Liberation Army) soldier is being dealt with as per laid down procedures and circumstances under which he had crossed the LAC (Line of Actual Control) are being investigated,’’ the statement said.
China said it informed the Indian side as soon as one of its soldiers went missing "due to darkness and complicated terrain.”

The Indian side later confirmed that it had found the missing soldier and said it would return him to the Chinese side, China’s Defense Ministry said in a statement.
"The Indian side should strictly abide by relevant agreements between the two countries and hand over the lost personnel to the Chinese side as soon as possible, to add positive factors to cool down the situation at China-India border and jointly maintain peace and calm in the border area,” the statement said.
Indian and Chinese soldiers often lose their way in the disputed Himalayan region.
In October, India detained another Chinese soldier in Ladakh’s Demchok area, but he was freed after he was found to have strayed across the de facto border.
In September, China released five Indian nationals who went missing from the eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh amid simmering tensions between the two countries. The five men were Indian hunters.
The high-altitude standoff between the Asian giants began in early May with a fierce brawl, and exploded into hand-to-hand combat with clubs, stones and fists on June 15 that left 20 Indian soldiers dead. China is believed to also have had casualties, but has not given any details.

At least China didn’t loose an entire regiment like india
1610212566351.jpeg

Except there are Satellites and Drones which can be used for that. It is more likely some of these Chinese fellows just want to join the 100,000 Chinese refugees already in India.
100000 refugees is that what they taught you in your cow science class?
Btw how did you do in your cow science practical

At least China didn’t loose an entire regiment like india

100000 refugees is that what they taught you in your cow science class?
Btw how did you do in your cow science practical

i really feel for that poor dude... single child of their parents just like below kids who has no idea where they are going ...

1610214021208.png

of another thought is he must be a deserter and came to our side knowingly ... after all crying army can only cry or leave and go to other camp...
he is forever free of fake milk and gutter oil food... and yes he will get food in India unlike china where food eating is monitored ... what a state...

i really feel for that poor dude... single child of their parents just like below kids who has no idea where they are going ...

View attachment 705289

of another thought is he must be a deserter and came to our side knowingly ... after all crying army can only cry or leave and go to other camp...
he is forever free of fake milk and gutter oil food... and yes he will get food in India unlike china where food eating is monitored ... what a state...
What was your excuse for the Indian officers that fought so poorly and surrendered so easilY

What was your excuse for the Indian officers that fought so poorly and surrendered so easilY
dont cry now.... we will keep him for now. and then we will return him later ... may be after one year.

if we surrendered why dont your declare your win?
why you still holding your losing side?
why not even single bigger attack?
the genral who did all this mess is already gone, and the new one has no idea of what to do...
why dont this soldier had baidu navigation with him? or that failed as well...

you are lost it and world knows about it, cant go back or cant stay put... just save face now....

dont cry now.... we will keep him for now. and then we will return him later ... may be after one year.

the genral who did all this mess is already gone, and the new one has no idea of what to do...

you are lost it and world knows about it, cant go back or cant stay put... just save face now....

How come you lost 1000square km After the Indian army got routed and tons of Indians surrendered?
1610223714497.jpeg

@Jackdaws @drumstick @Bambi

You moronic Indians do realise you are on a Pakistani Defence Forum... uninvited, unwanted.

Can't you cheap people invent your own defence forum where you can all get together, post indian stuff without having to put up with us Pakistanis?

Back
Top Bottom