What's new

Chinese soldier apprehended on Indian side of Line of Actual Control in Ladakh, probe underway

Chinese soldier captured in Ladakh's Chushul sector, to be returned
A Chinese soldier was captured by the Indian Army near Gurung hill in Chushul sector of eastern Ladakh on Friday. The PLA soldier will be returned to China later today or on Sunday after a thorough investigation.

The Indian Army apprehended a Chinese soldier near Gurung hill in the Chushul sector of eastern Ladakh on Friday morning. According to the inputs, the People's Liberation Army (PLA) soldier apparently lost his way and entered the Indian territory inadvertently.

The Chinese soldier will either be returned later today or on Sunday after investigating the circumstances under which the PLA soldier strayed across the Line of Actual Control (LAC). Formalities are underway to return the Chinese soldier at a border meeting point.

In an official statement, the Indian Army said the Chinese soldier was apprehended on the Indian side during the early hours of Friday. He was taken into custody by the Indian Army.

"The PLA soldier had transgressed across the LAC and was taken into custody by Indian troops deployed in this area. Troops from either side are deployed along the LAC since friction erupted last year due to unprecedented mobilisation and forward concentration by Chinese troops," the Indian Army said.

The army said the Chinese soldier is "being dealt with as per laid down procedures". It said the circumstances under which the Chinese soldier had crossed the LAC are being investigated.

In October 2020, the Indian Army had captured a PLA soldier, identified as Corporal Wang Ya Long, near Demchok area of Ladakh. The PLA soldier was carrying civil and military documents when he was captured in Ladakh by the Indian Army.

Corporal Wang Ya Long was provided medical assistant after he was captured and was handed back to China a day later on October 21. Unlike Corporal Wang Ya Long, it is not known if the Chinese soldier who was captured on Friday was also carrying any documents.

The tensions started with skirmishes in Pangong Tso lake in May when troops came to blows on more than one occasion, leaving many injured on both sides. On June 15, in an ugly clash in the Galwan Valley, 20 Indian soldiers died, while the Chinese never made their casualty public.

There have been eight rounds of military talks at the Corps Commander level to find a solution to the standoff that started early May but the deadlock continues.

Despite the previous talks on November 6 on a disengagement plan, there has been no forward movement and no further dialogue has taken place to implement measures discussed to ease out tensions.

Last edited:
I think Indian Govt negotiated his release in exchange for this
IMG_20210109_173552.jpg

Why are you talking to this childish nonsense no Chinese is here defending Thier own pla or to clarify what has happened
But citizens of the iron brothers
Are here. Vehemently defending Thier long lost bretheren I think it's hilarious
Like by capturing a pla soilder
The skin of the iron brothers are burning

The most hilarious is by mirza who just can't see the invincible soilder of the pla and his
Pure blooded soilders can do anything wrong to them it's the weak Hindu baniya who is always wrong
Just wait for the new threads by foolsnightmare and more comments by mirza defending his superior iron brother
Last time I checked this was a Pakistani forum. If you don't like Pakistani opinions, you're welcome to change the channel.

Why are you talking to this childish nonsense no Chinese is here defending Thier own pla or to clarify what has happened

The most hilarious is by mirza who just can't see the invincible soilder of the pla and his
Pure blooded soilders can do anything wrong to them it's the weak Hindu baniya who is always wrong
Just wait for the new threads by foolsnightmare and more comments by mirza defending his superior iron brother

Hehehe. I didn't defend Chinese. I only commented to a young gun's comment about tea.
Originality, Dr Watson.

One thing is certain, you cannot do jack shit against the soldier, if he indeed is in your custody.
It could be just another fake news , for which the Indians are masters.

Last time I checked this was a Pakistani forum. If you don't like Pakistani opinions, you're welcome to change the channel.
Nah I love it here really I love reading the threads many new content the narratives
Knowing what the opponents thinks is very good it helps me relax and get to know who I am dealing with in the long run
I have been reading this for many years
I thank Pakistanis for this wonderful forum
O
Hehehe. I didn't defend Chinese. I only commented to a young gun's comment about tea.
Originality, Dr Watson.

One thing is certain, you cannot do jack shit against the soldier, if he indeed is in your custody.
Ok I still see no Chinese on the thread
I also think the news is fake not like it got published on global times

Last edited:
Originality, Dr Watson.

Imagine they have a couple of statues of Xi in their forward bases to pay homage to as and when needed.
Nah I love it here really I love reading the threads many new content the narratives
Knowing what the opponents thinks is very good it helps me relax and get to know who I am dealing with in the long run
I have been reading this for many years
I thank Pakistanis for this wonderful forum
O
Ok
Ok, so you love it here but at the same time whinge about our threads and comments.

Are you like on your period?

This is getting really embarrassing for china.
one side they call themselves next to USA, but on other side they don't attack and still loose soldier's :p: :p:

Imagine they have a couple of statues of Xi in their forward bases to pay homage to as and when needed.

Ok, so you love it here but at the same time whinge about our threads and comments.

Are you like on your period?
Nah plz keep replying 😃I love reading your comments
Why worry about me
I am only giving my opinions I did not even quote you on my previous post
I know India is bad Pakistan is good
Why take the words of a weak Hindu baniya to heart
I pure blood =100 Hindu baniyas
Keep defending your iron brother and
Plz give more explanation on how he crossed over and got captured by the baniya army.
I would love to hear all your reasoning
The first one was he was a GPS /spy
The next one plz
Write a big post

Last edited:
Nah plz keep replying 😃 reading your comments
Why worry about me
I am only giving my opinions I did not even quote you on my previous post
I know India is bad Pakistan is good
Why take the words of a weak Hindu baniya to heart
I pure blood =100 Hindu baniyas
Keep defending your iron brother and
Plz give more explanation on how he crossed over and got captured by the baniya army.
I would love to hear all your reasoning
The first one was he was a GPS /spy
The next one plz
Here's what you said, oh child of the Ganges, that I replied to:

"Why are you talking to this childish nonsense no Chinese is here defending Thier own pla or to clarify what has happened

Just wait for the new threads by foolsnightmare and more comments by mirza defending his superior iron brother"

...sounds like a proper premenopausal whinge to me.

If you struggle to process people's opinions, stay on Bharat.net forums where the only opinion allowed is India shuppa pawa by 2020.

If you're staying here for whatever reason you wish, all well and good. Enjoy the show without whining.

I bet its a Chinese Tibetan helms man who lose his way but comprehend by Indian Army as PLA soldier.

Here's what you said, oh child of the Ganges, that I replied to:

"Why are you talking to this childish nonsense no Chinese is here defending Thier own pla or to clarify what has happened

Just wait for the new threads by foolsnightmare and more comments by mirza defending his superior iron brother"

...sounds like a proper premenopausal whinge to me.

If you struggle to process people's opinions, stay on Bharat.net forums where the only opinion allowed is India shuppa pawa by 2020.

If you're staying here for whatever reason you wish, all well and good. Enjoy the show without whining.
Did I quote you or even respond or talk to you pure blood?
It was my personal opinion to stop jackdaws from getting banned
It was an opinion to stop him from getting banned
I was not even talking to you
I was Talking to jackdaws
But it doesn't matter anymore
What I want is for you to give more explanations
BCS no Chinese is giving one.
The first one was that he is a GPS
The second one pls write more
another one... this one is a clincher... and i want you to identify him

View attachment 705147
Why the fk are you trolling
It's disgusting nothing to do with the topic delete your disgusting pics and post and don't troll
I want to listen to all the reasoning and explanation
The first one was GPS
The second one by beast is that's a he is a herder
More will come and I want to read them
Stop your trolling.
Stick to the topic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom