What's new

Chinese ships spying on India?

They're doing what they have to.... only GOI is not doing what it is supposed to. Without their controller, they're like a sailless ship in the middle of a stormy sea.

Like the report said, they were carful to stay in international waters and then went to Sri Lanka. Besides the fact that they focused on the missile test, IN should be worried about this the most. Once because they could operate that close for so many days undetected, secondly that they were maping the sea area, which clearly hints on gathering data for sub operations.
Imo IN is focusing too much on big carriers, nuclear subs and strangely on landing operations, while the maritime surveillance and anti sub warfare is struggeling.
The 12 x P8Is are not enough for a force that has to cover such a large area, one reason why the delays of the medium range MPA procurment is not understandable and the same goes for shore based AWACS, UAVs, or the 2nd conventional sub order. With more MPAs and AWACS these ships can be detected and monitored way earlier and faster, than with naval vessels on IN, or ICG.
I do agree that we need nuclear subs and bigger carriers for a credible deterrance against china (although I don't think we need landing capabilities in this regard), but the first step should be to secure our coast lines and area of interest, before we deploy forces anywhere closer to the Chinese mainland. Especially more cost-effective MPAs, long endurance UAVs and way more conventional subs are need, if we want to counter the thread, but as usual everything is running very slow.

Sancho you hit it on the head......The ship gathering data on the geography of underneath the ocean. THis is prime data for subs. Surround the ship in Sri Lanks and board it. Fuk it.....lets examine the CHinese tech....and lab results..

Next time guide those missile to ' fishing trawler' during the test. They are not suposed to be present, we have an excuse. Give the tase of brahmos.

Ah I don't understand y my indian friends are so worried lets put it this way they must be collecting data about fish quantity and quality fish , types of fishes and blah blah blah or may be searching for mermaids

So chill

Were they in Indian waters? why didt they bomb these after the trail was over???

Next time guide those missile to ' fishing trawler' during the test. They are not suposed to be present, we have an excuse. Give the tase of brahmos.

because indian bombs are either in russian's lab or cant hit a target``why wasting money on a small tiny chinese 'fishing' boat?:no:

and if the boat was in international water why indians are so obnoxious?

Ah I don't understand y my indian friends are so worried lets put it this way they must be collecting data about fish quantity and quality fish , types of fishes and blah blah blah or may be searching for mermaids

So chill

no they wont, they already think their dignity has been tore apart by this tiny chinese 'fishing' boat, as their ambitious vietnam port plan is still on the blue print``

Like the report said, they were carful to stay in international waters and then went to Sri Lanka. Besides the fact that they focused on the missile test, IN should be worried about this the most. Once because they could operate that close for so many days undetected, secondly that they were maping the sea area, which clearly hints on gathering data for sub operations.
Imo IN is focusing too much on big carriers, nuclear subs and strangely on landing operations, while the maritime surveillance and anti sub warfare is struggeling.
The 12 x P8Is are not enough for a force that has to cover such a large area, one reason why the delays of the medium range MPA procurment is not understandable and the same goes for shore based AWACS, UAVs, or the 2nd conventional sub order. With more MPAs and AWACS these ships can be detected and monitored way earlier and faster, than with naval vessels on IN, or ICG.
I do agree that we need nuclear subs and bigger carriers for a credible deterrance against china (although I don't think we need landing capabilities in this regard), but the first step should be to secure our coast lines and area of interest, before we deploy forces anywhere closer to the Chinese mainland. Especially more cost-effective MPAs, long endurance UAVs and way more conventional subs are need, if we want to counter the thread, but as usual everything is running very slow.

The ANC command didnt pick up this in their Radar, infact that it picked up late which is quite strange. I agree that the survellience needs a big boost and that why we read the news that IN is fastening its coastal Radar deployment.

They can base at least 6 Poseidons in West coast and six in the east...
I will also blame MOD in slowtracking all the defence aquisitions....

In this modern day age of sattelites and what not why would chinese need trawlers to monitor indian activities?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom