What's new

Chinese ships spying on India?

No need for worry I’m sure the Indians can spy back on china unless they have inferior technology* or fear of going in to china’s territorial waters along the South China Sea???

peace

Hmm, you should probably get that looked at by a psychiatrist.

I thought the sarcasm spoke for itself. :rofl:

To clarify, no one in China is worried about India. Ask the average person on the street, and they probably won't be able to tell you anything about India, except for the Western media stereotypes that filter through.

Even someone who is interested in history like myself, didn't even hear about the Sino-Indian war till I came onto this forum.

To clarify, no one in China is worried about India. Ask the average person on the street, and they probably won't be able to tell you anything about India, except for the Western media stereotypes that filter through.

Quite frankly, i am amazed by the fact that you felt compelled to justify your previous statement. :rofl: :rofl:

Even someone who is interested in history like myself, didn't even hear about the Sino-Indian war till I came onto this forum.

An average person in either India or China will not be worried about such things. PDF tends to provide a skewed stereotype from both nations.
I'm sure both nations have detected spies from either nation before and are keeping tabs on each other.What's surprising is the fact that these details were made public. Just a case of media diplomacy at play.

Lol wtf why they need a ship to monitor our missile tests? i'm pretty Sure China has spy sats in space

Lol wtf why they need a ship to monitor our missile tests? i'm pretty Sure China has spy sats in space
Every country monitors a hostile country's satellites. Missile tests are conducted when a blind spot in the satellite is identified. Also ships can provide a high resolution of details in terms of missile trajectory, speed and behaviour that could help gauge capabilities and develop counters.

JackTelescope.jpg

India will hit back !!!

New Delhi: A Chinese spy ship disguised as fishing trawler was detected near India by the Indian Navy off the Andaman coast. The incident was reported a few months ago.

The Navy tailed the Chinese ship, which it said was collecting key sea data. The Chinese ship had 22 labs on board to collect the data.

The movements of the Chinese ship were increased during India's missile tests.

Chinese ships spying on India?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for further updates!!

Were they in Indian waters? why didt they bomb these after the trail was over???

Were they in Indian waters? why didt they bomb these after the trail was over???

Like the report said, they were carful to stay in international waters and then went to Sri Lanka. Besides the fact that they focused on the missile test, IN should be worried about this the most. Once because they could operate that close for so many days undetected, secondly that they were maping the sea area, which clearly hints on gathering data for sub operations.
Imo IN is focusing too much on big carriers, nuclear subs and strangely on landing operations, while the maritime surveillance and anti sub warfare is struggeling.
The 12 x P8Is are not enough for a force that has to cover such a large area, one reason why the delays of the medium range MPA procurment is not understandable and the same goes for shore based AWACS, UAVs, or the 2nd conventional sub order. With more MPAs and AWACS these ships can be detected and monitored way earlier and faster, than with naval vessels on IN, or ICG.
I do agree that we need nuclear subs and bigger carriers for a credible deterrance against china (although I don't think we need landing capabilities in this regard), but the first step should be to secure our coast lines and area of interest, before we deploy forces anywhere closer to the Chinese mainland. Especially more cost-effective MPAs, long endurance UAVs and way more conventional subs are need, if we want to counter the thread, but as usual everything is running very slow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom