What's new

Chinese quality roads swallow minibus

This is caused by the overtapping of ground water, which is producing tens of thousands of sinkholes across Chinese metropolitan areas.

another undercover indian with china bashing syndrome..such sinkholes have been common in Russia also...and happen due to huge gaps created undeground due to pumping of oil / water and mining

Ai ya. There are so so many even bigger sinkholes all over the world.

imagesCAO3I3K0.jpg

Hole_01.jpg

FloridaSinkhole010DFs.jpg

2006_Portland01.jpg

imagesCAV12R3Z.jpg

nc_sinkhole09_04_500kmsnbc_090904_standard.jpg

sinkhole.jpg

Sinkhole_Sweden.jpg

The less said, the better... :laugh:

Wondering, why CPC failed to "hide" this embarassment !!!!

.. or perhaps, they are focussing on the bigger fish to hide.

To see the positive side .. it just made a "free" cave house for one or perhaps two chinese families. (just checking.. does this "manucfacture" of cave house adds to China's annual GDP?) :laugh:

^^^ Ha ha ..... Let me give you a hint.. I've visited the actual place where this incident happened.

And it's not in India. Now tell me where ... It's a puzzle for you. :laugh:

thing to note is the quality of chinese roads is just as bad as other products :lol:
Here is a typical Indian. Despite his country's vastly inferior infrastructure and nearly non-existant manufacturing output compared to China, he somehow managed to laugh about "bad quality" from China.

A true wonder of nature indeed.

The less said, the better... :laugh:

Wondering, why CPC failed to "hide" this embarassment !!!!

.. or perhaps, they are focussing on the bigger fish to hide.

To see the positive side .. it just made a "free" cave house for one or perhaps two chinese families. (just checking.. does this "manucfacture" of cave house adds to China's annual GDP?) :laugh:
Perhaps you can dig up another Hindu temple full of gold and double your GDP.

none of us can do about these sink holes...... But chinese engineer's should aware of these before constructing roads or building in loose soil........

Here is a typical Indian. Despite his country's vastly inferior infrastructure and nearly non-existant manufacturing output compared to China, he somehow managed to laugh about "bad quality" from China.

A true wonder of nature indeed.

Perhaps you can dig up another Hindu temple full of gold and double your GDP.

don't bring religion every where....that's sign of immaturity or trolling...

I think chinese are understanding that it's the "bad quality" of the minibus, not the road .. which is being talked about. :laugh:

(Huh... can't help, their low IQ prevents them to understand this simple thing !!!).

... And damn.. the minibus was foreign manufactured.. so, China's Ministry of Bus Industry has decided to ban foreign made minibuses from operating in China. (permitted under WTO rules, under "Risk to public safety" clause).

Back
Top Bottom