What's new

Chinese Prototype For Electromagnetic Catapults For Aircraft Carriers

the chinese are just patting on their back for having successfully bought the maglev technology from germany.

please congratulate them.

We are greatful that they love our products. The more the merrier. India is just too poor to buy German quality in any significant amount, no to speak of high-tech toys. So, don't be jealous. :)

Götterdämmerung;2881653 said:
We are greatful that they love our products. The more the merrier. India is just too poor to buy German quality in any significant amount, no to speak of high-tech toys. So, don't be jealous. :)

Haha .. you continue hold german pretence. keep it.

want congratulations for managing to reach germany. sure, enjoy germany till they tolerate you.

Haha .. you continue hold german pretence. keep it.

want congratulations for managing to reach germany. sure, enjoy germany till they tolerate you.

The typical answer of an idiot whose only argument left is accusing other being a false flagger. :lol:

How about addressing the fact that India is dirt poor to import much from Germany? :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2881840 said:
The typical answer of an idiot whose only argument left is accusing other being a false flagger. :lol:

How about addressing the fact that India is dirt poor to import much from Germany? :lol:

:lol: So true!

Even the Indian bought it. I doubt they know how to put it on their carrier for uses.

:lol: So true!

Even the Indian bought it. I doubt they know how to put it on their carrier for uses.

In fact, they are so poor that that even the stuffs they import from China are of grad D quality, while the grade A quality products are either consummed internally or exported to Europe where people have the spending power to buy good products from China. And the Indians have the cheek to criticise Chinese products when they can only pay peanuts while their industry is decades behind China. Truly delusional! :lol:

the chinese are just patting on their back for having successfully bought the maglev technology from germany.

please congratulate them.

Well, they did start the EMALS project back in 1996, they did later acquire the Maglev technology which indeed did help them to speed up the EMALS project. :coffee:

Götterdämmerung;2881840 said:

dear the only way you can see an IDIOT is to hold a mirror in front of your face.

btw.. this thing may help you, if you hate your chinese identity so much:

How do I get rid of my "Asian Eyes"? - Yahoo! Answers

dear the only way you can see an IDIOT is to hold a mirror in front of your face.

btw.. this thing may help you, if you hate your chinese identity so much:

How do I get rid of my "Asian Eyes"? - Yahoo! Answers

Oh, since the false flag accusation doesn work, now use the racist card. :lol: How about addressing the fact that India is dirt poor and can't afford to import much from Germany? :D

Götterdämmerung;2881653 said:
Then they'll RE this stuff & sell it to the ROTW at highly subsidized govt rates so its you who'll need all the luck in the not so distant future, take wind/solar power for instance !

Then they'll RE this stuff & sell it to the ROTW at highly subsidized govt rates so its you who'll need all the luck in the not so distant future, take wind/solar power for instance !

As long as German continue to innovate and improve their technology. I dont see how it will affect them. One of the reason why German economic booms is their product is real high technology and good. China import huge amount of German products and make Germany a deep contrast compare to many europe countries in terrible finance situtation.

As long as German continue to innovate and improve their technology. I dont see how it will affect them. One of the reason why German economic booms is their product is real high technology and good. China import huge amount of German products and make Germany a deep contrast compare to many europe countries in terrible finance situtation.
Innovation isn't a one way street as you say, one cannot break the boundaries of physics & we have to work within that limit ! e.g. It took yrs for PC's to reach the level of performance they're at today, now you can't go much beyond 3nm for transistor nodes similarly quantum/DNA computing is still a pipe dream. In essence you can research all you want but for the product to become a commercial success it needs alot more going its way viz demand, economies of scale, lower cost of production, a healthy ROI, commercial viability to name just a few of them ! You don't see a rival to internal combustion engine(like hybrids or hydrogen vehicles) powered by gasoline/diesel even after ~100yrs in operation also Si is still the defacto raw material for semiconductor production, ever wondered why even though there are better alternatives available albeit slightly more expensive in some cases considering their TCO :drag:

That's because our once very competitive solar industry was resting on its laurels instead of spending more on R&D, the subsidy policy by the gov. to consumers was also stupid, because it was hadnled out without conditions, e.g. buying EU made products so naturally our consumers were buying Chinese products that were of good quality at a lower price. Go figure!

This is also an indication how competitive Chinese products have become. Now don't act as if you care much for our industry and economy. If you had the competence to compete with us, you would gladly do that as well. The fact is, you are incompetent and chew on the sour grape. Chinese competence also has the positive effect that they import a lot of our first class machine tools to produce, e.g. the solar panels and wind turbines. China is our biggest customer in this sector. China treibt deutsche Maschinenbau-Export voran It's not a zero sum game for the both of us, rather a zero sum game for India as India is left out of the market due to ... well, incompetence.

Götterdämmerung;2882216 said:
That's because our once very competitive solar industry was resting on its laurels instead of spending more on R&D, the subsidy policy by the gov. to consumers was also stupid, because it was hadnled out without conditions, e.g. buying EU made products so naturally our consumers were buying Chinese products that were of good quality at a lower price. Go figure!

This is also an indication how competitive Chinese products have become. Now don't act as if you care much for our industry and economy. If you had the competence to compete with us, you would gladly do that as well. The fact is, you are incompetent and chew on the sour grape. Chinese competence also has the positive effect that they import a lot of our first class machine tools to produce, e.g. the solar panels and wind turbines. China is our biggest customer in this sector. China treibt deutsche Maschinenbau-Export voran It's not a zero sum game for the both of us, rather a zero sum game for India as India is left out of the market due to ... well, incompetence.
Call it whatever you may want to but incompetence doesn't justify the position that we're discussing here ! If we go by your metric then CN doesn't even come close to us in the IT/BPO sector meaning what that Germany/China are butthurt due to their sheer incompetence since you readily claim that they're more advanced than us ?

Götterdämmerung;2882066 said:
Oh, since the false flag accusation doesn work, now use the racist card. :lol: How about addressing the fact that India is dirt poor and can't afford to import much from Germany? :D
To many indian troll in the forum, any non-chinese that talk for chinese is disguised in falseflage, they think the western should help them, because they are democratic country. And you can find that in the thread, no too much indian here, and that guy just jump out after a american comtradict a chinese friend. Neglecting him, he just find a troll point, it is new mainland for him in the forum. On the topic, I had red the news that the specilist a few year, my question, do the EMALS jam the electronic equipment in the carrier and airplane? Maybe the news implicate that the problem is solved?

my question, do the EMALS jam the electronic equipment in the carrier and airplane? Maybe the news implicate that the problem is solved?

It seems the problems are mostly solved, since Professor Ma was working 7 days per week, he is already very wealthy, yet this man is working for his motherland instead of money.

My sincere respect to Professor Ma, hope he can take some break and pay more attention to his own health.

Back
Top Bottom