What's new

Chinese professor calls Pakistan not a good country, especially anything with f*cking 'stan' in name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha this is priceless. Too damn good!.

So the people that Pakistanis worship and have taken as their idols, oh no.

Those idols don't love you back hahaha, in fact they think you're not good even after all the worship you did, after defending them in their oppression and supporting them against Uighurs, after you supported their mockery of Islam. This is their response lol

Only Allah deserves to be worshipped and only Allah can help us.

we also hate many habits of chinese like their eating of prohibited animals which result in spread of disease,their bad attitude towards uyghurs Muslims and their lack of freedom to public but not expressed this repeatedly for sake of our friendship,I think it is better for china to avoid showing hate and prejudice towards their allies which are already very less in number

You vehemently defended them and denied the oppression on Uighurs. Suddenly, China says what's in their hearts about Pakistan and you admit and hate them now?

Wow, the colors change would even embarrass a chameleon.

Yes bro.

Thank you.
So just to confirm at 0.28 seconds the country he says after Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan is not Pakistan but Palestine.
Is the stuff about "stan" just put in the english translation?

+respect for being honest and public about this.

Right posters I have decided to close this thread.

So what has been clarified by a number of Mandarin speakers is that the professor did use a negative expression to describe a group of countries, similar to someone in English saying Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Pakistan xinjiang is better than all these bloody stan countries.

The bottom line is that the professor had no reason to lump Pakistan with the countries above, as none of them share the close strategic partnership Pakistan does with China. His common sense left him when he used Pakistan to make a point, not being aware how his words would reach wider audiences, and could be used to drive a wedge between people. He could have easily said xinjiang is better than surrounding states, xinjiang has developed far more than neighbouring states etc, this wasn't beyond him, after all he's a senior lecturer in materials and engineering, so choosing his words wisely was not a tall order at all.

However the video is old, and I can only hope this individual is not seen again in such a public setting talking about geopolitics, as he doesn't have a clue, and may harbour ill intent towards Pakistan. I'm sure the authorities in China will also read this thread.

I'd like to thank the Chinese posters for handling this in a mature way, the respect they have for me, and explaining the video which didn't talk about genocide or anything like that. It's also important that we were able to discuss this in the open, rather it appearing on another media platform, which is hostile to both countries and them having a field day with the video i.e. making suggestions that the ties between the two countries are frail.

I did think long and hard about putting this thread up, as the Pakistan/China relationship is so important, and on a personal level I do love Chinese culture, people, history etc. But referring back to my original post, the point of this thread was to clarify not demean, finger point, bash and so on.

Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom