What's new

Chinese preparing for 'war' in Tibet: Report

Well, I am truly sorry that we host you in our country. You are a most unwelcome guest. Please go back to your beloved PRC. You do not, in any way, deserve to be improved by a society that you hate.

a radical fanatic like you aren't entitled to the land you currently occupy who militate against the illiterate, the poor, the drug users among your own people! nor were your ancestors entitle to the land who warred against its native, pacifist inhabitants!

so you see, pacifist is a word only cheap hypocrites use, and you should be cautious with its usage, especially in front of someone who is your intellectual superior and know intimately how much your anglosaxon rhetoric must be discounted.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

As I mentioned in a different thread, it is just cheap journalism. The Chinese expression is just "confront", "struggle", and journalist made it a "war" so people like you will jump into it.

anglosaxons turn everything into "war" because it is in their violent and murderous nature - read their yellow journalism or speeches of their political hacks and you will know

separatism, terrorism and extremism, the three roots of evil that have to be combated and eliminated in any sovereign nation.

China is a bubble,it has no unity whatsoever. china needs a war in order to fool the han chinese about the mess china realy is in already.

if the vietnamese could teach china a big humiliating lesson, then sure as hell the tibetans can destroy china by their willpower.

India has a lot to gain here, support the tibetans, play the tibet card, claim all of tibet, and restore your 2000 years superiority over backward barbarian china.

And get f**ked in the process. No, India is smarter than that, they'd extend diplomatic or moral support to the Tibetan separatists at most. Besides theres that other little problem of extending support to separatists when a similar movement is, allegedly going on within your borders - Kashmir for India and Balochistan for us.

Tibetans weren't so pacifist when they were gouging out the eyes of their own people and skinning them to make drums.

We are not against Tibetans, only a tiny subset of US backed fundamentalist terrorists.
I think to use the words "Tibetan monks weren't so pacifist" is more appropriate

Tibetans weren't so pacifist when they were gouging out the eyes of their own people and skinning them to make drums.

We are not against Tibetans, only a tiny subset of US backed fundamentalist terrorists.

See, there are lunatics in every society I will not deny that. But what's with the iron clamping against the entire population? If you're targeting terrorists it is fine, but then why is it that such a huge population of Tibetans who has run away from China and spread in other countries so against you?

They all cannot be terrorists can they? You got your internal stuff to worry about, we won't intervene. But surely you should check your CCP's fanatics too against pressing them right. I mean fault can be little on both sides and which is what creates tensions.

See, there are lunatics in every society I will not deny that. But what's with the iron clamping against the entire population? If you're targeting terrorists it is fine, but then why is it that such a huge population of Tibetans who has run away from China and spread in other countries so against you?

They all cannot be terrorists can they? You got your internal stuff to worry about, we won't intervene. But surely you should check your CCP's fanatics too against pressing them right. I mean fault can be little on both sides and which is what creates tensions.

In general I agree with your point of view, but if you pay attention to all those protests from some of the Lama, there is no Tibetan civilians, whether you notice it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom